The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My 2 cents about no CP PvP

Olen_Mikko
Olen_Mikko
✭✭✭✭✭
First couple days was fun, lot of people doing PvP, until EP and DC decided that they only give s**t about maximizing bleakers cap farm. At least in EU PC

Haderus is full yellow, with nothing to do, since poplocked DC & EP is taking turns on bleakers capture.

Oh and the lag is just about the same as always, no big difference there when there's actually some action.

My suggestion:

Put a cooldown to capture & ZOS should invest real servers instead of Intel Pentium II from 1999.
NB enthusiastic:
  1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
  2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
  3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
  4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    I know it is a test week ect but just for the record this was the worst PvP experience in ESO for me.

Three huge zergs, one in each faction, farming AP. No one cares for the map (I mean worse than before).

Lag, Loading screens, Crashes.

• Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avaglaor wrote: »
    I know it is a test week ect but just for the record this was the worst PvP experience in ESO for me.

Three huge zergs, one in each faction, farming AP. No one cares for the map (I mean worse than before).

Lag, Loading screens, Crashes.

Yup, pretty much this too
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.