Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Folium…this makes no sense.(mageguildspoiler))

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The final quest we have to choose whether to save Valaste or read the Folium to get two skill points…sounds like a hard choice, but hey ZOS, did you forget something?

Shelidor had read the book! And what did he gave you when the quest finished? Shelidor's library! The dude have that book in his mind with a spell that he can put out whenever he wants, yet he failed to mention it when you are Making the choice? And after you save Valaste he still won't give you that as a reward??

One more thing…if even Sheo uses skyshards as a “skill unit”, then the old blind emperor is definitely the strongest character of all time…the dude can summon skyshards!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since I played through the questline, but I seem to recall he did not actually get that book. He wanted it, and in trying to get it he lost Eyevea to Sheogorath. Sheo was basically taunting him with it there at the end.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been a while since I played through the questline, but I seem to recall he did not actually get that book. He wanted it, and in trying to get it he lost Eyevea to Sheogorath. Sheo was basically taunting him with it there at the end.

I think he exchanged it with Folium…and was regret for it
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    He doesn't give you all his memory, he just casts a spell on you that gives you edetic memory, meaning that even if he did read the folium you wouldn't find it there.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »
    He doesn't give you all his memory, he just casts a spell on you that gives you edetic memory, meaning that even if he did read the folium you wouldn't find it there.

I know but the book is in his memory…why didn't he give it to you?
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played through this quest a bunch of times....after not getting the 2 Skill points the first time through I always take the book from Sheogorath and let him have the girl.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on what Shally says during that quest, I don't think he ever read the book. He lost Eyevea trying to get it, but still never actually got it.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    MAEK wrote: »

I know but the book is in his memory…why didn't he give it to you?

Well, he is rather old. Memory tends to worsen as one gets older. Or maybe he's afraid of the power or something.
    Edited by MAEK on March 6, 2017 1:44PM