Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Orc Templar build?

Uruvion
Uruvion
Soul Shriven
I have an Orc Templar currently lvl 35 and as I'm getting ever close to the champ lvls I want to have a good build to build to I can't seem to find a orc Templar build in the player guide and wondered what you guys n gals think is the best type of build or an orc temp atm im using 2h / xx don't decided what to use permanently on my second slot so uses everything. I tend to be up in the enemy's face alot but have to back off to heal and from looking at posts and videos I think I'm playing my class wrong?
So any links to orc temp builds or suggestions to what an orc temp should be is welcomed

My current stats
Level:34
Magicka: 2 Health:17 Stamina:22
Main weapon: 2h. Skills: Wrecking blow III , Momentum III , Trapping Webb's IV , Breath of life III , silver leash III Ultimate : Nova IV
Two handed is at 43

Backup weapon: Bow skills : trapping webs IV , Hasty Prayer III , Silver Leash III Ultimate: Nova IV bow at 6

I have dual wield at 26 but need range so I could still do damage while healing if I needed I also have destruction staff at lvl 11
Edited by Uruvion on March 4, 2017 12:38PM