Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant login you, lost a subscriber..

T3t5u
T3t5u
Soul Shriven
Its been 2 days that i havent been able to get past the character selection expect for one time today for like 30 mins then i got booted out and havent been able to get bak in i am serverly disappointed in the fact that i am an eso plus subscriber and i will not be continuing my subscription next month.
  • T3t5u
    T3t5u
    Soul Shriven
    These server issues need to be dealt with...
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try reinstalling the game, you may have corruption problem somewhere.
    A clean install will usually fix most problems.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you can use an Ethernet cable to connect your router to the ps4. My router is on its last leg and frequently dc's me when I play battlefield 1.
  • T3t5u
    T3t5u
    Soul Shriven
    Kyle i thank you for ur replys but i have tried that already i also reset my router reconfigured it rereset it and still nothing like i said ive been on a few times now and i get booted within 3 mins of the game loading
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be having trouble today, took about 10 min to log in after getting a queue timer, although with double ap could just be overloaded.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • T3t5u
    T3t5u
    Soul Shriven
    Still saddens me that ive been on eso since pc and when i decide hey ill buy it on ps4 and hell even buy additional crowns to spend on a game thats going to asslock its paid subs out because they dont want to upgrade servers to the capabilities of their pc counter parts.
  • T3t5u
    T3t5u
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldnt pay for food that was only half edible only half the time. I should not have to do it for a game that has been out for years.
    Edited by T3t5u on March 5, 2017 12:14AM
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    IMO game companies just don't care they know players always come back or new players take your place? Very frustrating when you can no longer play the game on console, eso has the easiest mechanics for console play but lots off bugs and glitches spoil it for lots of people?