The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon Finder

Balestar
Balestar
Soul Shriven
I'm sure there are a million threads on this and if so I'm sorry, but Dungeon Finder grouping tool is pretty busted. I've run into many groups (if not all recently?) where if your queue pops, and you enter dungeon, and a party member leaves, you either have to port out and LF1M or disband and start over as requeueing will only result in the group sitting there waiting for another member or members for eternity. It really sucks when that happens, and the group completely disbands, and i have a 13 min cd before i can re-queue. Please help.
Edited by Balestar on March 4, 2017 5:16AM
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
  • GizmoX64
    GizmoX64
    ✭✭
    Same thing here, I under stand it's a penalty, BUT I did not leave the Q, why should I have to wait.
    Just let me play, auto find someone to replace the person who left, and give them the penalty.
  • GizmoX64
    GizmoX64
    ✭✭
    Still continues to happen.
    Just was going to do a single pledge, got into the dungeon with 4 players, kicked us out again, 15m penalty... I Alt+F4.
    Can't even play. Fix this please.
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of threads about this Group Finder/Dungeon Finder but I get the distinct impression that ESO ISN'T GIVING A DAMN. Otherwise they would make a thread announcement of the issue and what they are attempting to do. Right now us CUSTOMERS have to suffer because of a bug that they don't make any announcement for let alone fix the bug that they caused.
    Edited by AlexDresden87 on March 18, 2017 6:12PM
  • gorathSheo
    gorathSheo
    ✭✭
    I noticed that you are kicked out of the dungeon as soon as you enter it - from what I have observed this happens only if two or more group members queued as a group.

Also, if you queue as a group, only the group leader gets the undaunted reward (btw nice going to kill the fun of playing with friends).

Also, the ready-check is bugging in a regular basis.

So basically....the dungeon finder right now is crap and has been for the last weeks.
    Edited by gorathSheo on March 18, 2017 10:32PM
  • Sgt_Morrigahn
    Sgt_Morrigahn
    Soul Shriven
    I've noticed that the only way to get you undaunted bonus, is to queue solo .. and rather go directly to the dungeons for the pledges with your friends... only thing that more or less consistently is working for us...
    Queue with a friend and me ... usually one or two in the group get booted off, or the entire group disband, even before we start... I've started doing all the vet solo to get the daily reward .. and then turn to friends for the rest... it's very irritating..
  • penek
    penek
    I've noticed that the only way to get you undaunted bonus, is to queue solo .. and rather go directly to the dungeons for the pledges with your friends... only thing that more or less consistently is working for us...
    Queue with a friend and me ... usually one or two in the group get booted off, or the entire group disband, even before we start... I've started doing all the vet solo to get the daily reward .. and then turn to friends for the rest... it's very irritating..

queued solo like month ago (not really playing since then) - got NO exp for undaunted at all. And after finishing dungeon couldnt leave that same party and was forced to wait when everyone else leave it - just to quit that dungeon
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    Group finder is aids, complete and utter aids right now along with some other important things of the game.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queued, waited 20min -> grp forming->complete-> only 3 ppl in grp aha, did dungeon with 3, no undaunted loot again.

Its not the first or second time its the x time.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.