The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle spirit buff only 3K?

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Under character, it says I'm getting 5K, but I have 15K outside of Cyrodiil. 15 + 5 = 20, not the 18.6 that I actually have. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

~Deedle
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much CP do you have?
    Each point of CP you have spent adds a little to your stats. With no CP campaigns the extra stats from CP don't count since CP doesn't count and currently all campaigns are no CP.
    Edited by Forztr on March 4, 2017 12:48AM
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have about 700 CP, so I'm more than maxed out.

What I'm wondering is that it says under Character that we still get the 5K Battle Spirit buff. But my simple is saying that's not happening.

So ... the elimination of CP this week - did they just not update the words under "Active Effects," or is there some other issue that I don't know about?

Thanks for your reply.

~Deedle
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're losing the bonuses from CP when you enter cyrodiil. That's where the extra missing health is. You are still getting the 5k from battle spirit.
    My DK was sitting at 24-25k with cp in pvp. But, I'm sitting at 22k with no cp week.

You need more health anyways. I don't know your build, but 15k in pve is LOW.