Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are paintings dropping from treasure maps on ps4 yet?

jlboozer
jlboozer
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a lot of treasure maps, just wondered if anybody knew if paintings dropped from them yet. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!! (ps4)

Best Answers

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Only on PC.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlboozer wrote: »
    Does anybody know when they will be?

Gina said next incremental patch for console so hopefully maintenance on 14 March. We will know when patch notes are released.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Answer ✓
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't got one yet this week and I did about half my treasure maps because they were clogging up my bank.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    No. Only on PC.

Thanks for the reply!!
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody know when they will be?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received a painting from a treasure map today. I'm pretty sure it was a treasure map chest. I also picked up an advanced chest on the way. When I got back I had this random purple painting of the bridge.
  • InnocentOfCrime
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I received a painting from a treasure map today. I'm pretty sure it was a treasure map chest. I also picked up an advanced chest on the way. When I got back I had this random purple painting of the bridge.

Are you sure it wasn't a world chest or that the the painting wasn't from the advanced? If you aren't it probably wasn't a treasure map chest as its pretty hard to find those on accident.

I got a painting from an intermediate so an advanced would definitely have a chance to spawn one.
    Edited by InnocentOfCrime on March 13, 2017 7:56PM
  • stephbay123
    stephbay123
    ✭✭✭
    Ive had plenty of paintings farming chests for spriggans items. Are paintings worth selling in traders?
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive had plenty of paintings farming chests for spriggans items. Are paintings worth selling in traders?

I sold one for 18k about 2 days ago....
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've opened nearly 100 chests since the patch, from simple to master, and I've gotten a single, green painting - and that was from an intermediate world chest.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS5] / NA / EU
    CP 2940 NA / CP 1661 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil