The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star - Xbox NA- BLEAKERS

ThoraxtheDark
ThoraxtheDark
✭✭✭
Sup boosters, would call out names but this post would get removed and ZOS wouldn't know that people are exploiting during Stress Test times. Such a shame, not white knighting ZOS but they are trying to fix stuff, people blatantly boosting with other alliances at Bleakers for 14k ticks every minute.

So i'd like to know ZOS. Is this allowed in game or not because i'm not going to ruin a good thing if it is, but if it isn't what do you do to quell these problems in the future? because you have no moderator or and i think your ban hammer has become a relic for viewing purposes only.

Very ironic how the No CP campaign during the No CP stress tests gets hit up right away. indicators.. signs.. and i'm done
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Not as bad as the boosting going on in Brindle on Skull. DocHoliday was streaming and was exposing them like he did to numerous others today like most blue guilds that like to think their good.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Not as bad as the boosting going on in Brindle on Skull. DocHoliday was streaming and was exposing them like he did to numerous others today like most blue guilds that like to think their good.

was he trying to expose them in Azura's tonight? because we was there at bleakers too