The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mature gamer looking for guild

dannp2
dannp2
Soul Shriven
Hello, I play on the ps4 and I am a mature gamer looking for a guild to join to trade with. I am also looking for gamers to help with quests etc. I am old enough to have played the original atari and almost every console to date. I have played some of the previous ES games, the most significant being Skyrim. My psn I'd is dannp2. I do have ESO on pc but prefer console at this time.

Thank you
  • Vindictress
    I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We do not have a trader quite yet but we have many members who wish to guild group up for dungeons and more. Were casual eastern time. PvE and PvP mix. We have a website that you can request certain dungeons, or help with anything else or use voice for immediate responses. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• dannp2
    dannp2