The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wild Hunt Transform - Supposed to have 10 second duration?

Avran_Sylt
Avran_Sylt
✭✭✭✭✭
So bought a bundle of crown crates. surprisingly got all of the effects. Though it seems like the touted "highest tier" effect only lasts 10 seconds, the same duration as the memento cooldown. In comparison, the floral swirl aura and the Wild Hunt Leaf Dance Aura last for 25 seconds, with a 10 sec memento cooldown. Both of those mementos have an aura visible on the character screen as well. Whereas the Wild Hunt Transform does not.
  • Devolus
    Devolus
    ✭✭✭
    I sure as hope this isn't intended. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are these auras intended to be so short, or are they to match the duration of 3 minutes, like the Storm Atro aura and transform were updated to?
    "The day I start considering people's feelings before speaking my mind is the day my efficacy as a politician comes to an end. When that day comes, just kill me outright, I beg of you."
    -Abnur Tharn
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would like an answer on these as well.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should have been a polymorph also
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like to know as well. It is very disappointing that they are so short. :(
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only it lasts 10 seconds, but it seems to show properly only for the one who uses the memento - everyone else just sees a swirly green aura around the character, with branches coming out of his/her legs and shoulders. No barkskin, no green glowing eyes. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, you guys aware of this bugs? :/
    (might be a good idea to move this topic in the Bugs section, just in case)
    Edited by Cloudless on March 8, 2017 9:08PM
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to last longer, hope they fix it.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im surprised it isn't the duration isn't the same as the storm atronoch transformation now that they changed it to like a minute or two.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

Yeah, though this is like the inbetween of polymorphs and skins, as it alters what you wear as well as your skin. might have to make a new category for it. dunno, something like an "Essence" ? Spriggan Essence, Storm Essence, etc..
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the tooltip on them provide any guidance. Figure it doesn't since it's not mentioned but figure to ask.

Each momento should have a tooltip with such information.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the tooltip on them provide any guidance. Figure it doesn't since it's not mentioned but figure to ask.

Each momento should have a tooltip with such information.

Both the Wild Hunt Leaf-Dance Aura and the Floral Swirl Aura mention them being temporary, so then a 25s duration is to be expected.

The issue is the Wild Hunt Transform Memento, which does not indicate any type of duration in its tooltip. Its duration, however, now is about 13 seconds. (which is strange, as it was around 10 before the past hotfix). It also does not have an active effect listed under the character info screen, whereas the other two do.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have made these "momento's"polymorphs instead (the atronach one as well) I have no idea why they made it momento's in the first place.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess they didn't do polymorph because of hate of people who don't want crown crates. Okay, you don't need every mount but we don't have much polymorphs, it would be 400 gems then (or more) and people would be like "omg, pay to win, f**k ZOS, I will unsub/quit game!".

But memento is really great so it would be awesome to have polymorph like this.
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 seconds makes it not even worth using. If they aren't showing up properly for other people, either, then there's a problem with them that needs to be addressed. I wish they wouldn't include these in crown crates at all.
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. @ZOS_GinaBruno please let us at least know if you're aware of this bug and there are any plans to fix it in the near future. :/
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    Knootewoot wrote: »

Yeah, though this is like the inbetween of polymorphs and skins, as it alters what you wear as well as your skin. might have to make a new category for it. dunno, something like an "Essence" ? Spriggan Essence, Storm Essence, etc..

Agreed as then it could be limited in pvp to a timed memento and useable as a polymorph in pve yet only have 1 collectable listing.