Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Make Writ Vouchers Account Free!

Aethereal'Golden
Aethereal'Golden
✭✭✭
All characters across account share houses, so why can't master-enchanter sum his two Writ Vouchers with five Vouchers gained by master-alchemist?
Edited by Aethereal'Golden on March 2, 2017 4:24PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pick one character do all the Writs.

If you don't accept the quest, then you can bank the Sealed Writ to be opened by the one crafter.

Note, I do agree that the Vouchers should be bankable, and perhaps they are bankable, not sure, never tried.
    Edited by Nestor on March 2, 2017 4:26PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Well... by the way, if player isn't very attentive (like me), and let some Writ-quests be done by none-main-crafters... their achievements are simply lost as far as Vouchers aren't summable. (I lost 14 already, 10 by provisioner-alchemist and 4 by enchanter. That was really disappointing)
    And Writs aren't bankable - seems, like Alliance Points...

Oh, hope ZOS will change it one day!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you gone to the Voucher Vendor, perhaps they see all the Vouchers on the account already. It would just be weird that there is no way to collate the Vouchers for an account wide house.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the new achievements is something like "Legendary Crafter' and requires 100 master writ completions. A ZoS employee made a comment that in the future they may factor in some of the new achievements for determining master writ pop rate. I have been focusing on one toon, transferring all master writs to it, and will go one by one to maximize my chances for if or when they do factor in more achievements. As a result, the non-transferability of vouchers hasn't affected me at all.

I am at 60 master writs on the one toon with more skilled up crafters running writs than I care to admit to, on multiple accounts. Two of which are maxed out (9/9 on traits and most or all motifs except the newest ones) and another three that are nearly so. I typically get 2-3 master writs a day. So even if it's 6 months before ZoS does take into account new achievements, this strategy is sound.

Edit: Which I think is what @venzardi is talking about also.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on March 2, 2017 7:24PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they dont see them across account. Only per character.