The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

List of Collectibles for ESO's Wild Hunt Crown Crates

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I hoped and wished and prayed to Y'frre for a flying cosmetic pet.

Jump right on those Ancestor Moths.....

And they have a constant ear splitting "ear drum just died" high treble head ache inducing whine on them.

No way we can.... make that intermittent or lower pitch or.... not that at all lol?

I tried turning down effects... but that effects the noises of skills firing.

Can't it be a low, calming hum?
    Or even the noise of wings from butterfly and torchbugs?
    Edited by max_only on March 2, 2017 11:31PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • spectre303
    spectre303
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Just got some crates. I got the Bravil Retriever dog four times.

Four.

Times.

:/

And the Banekin twice.

I only got one mount, the guar. The game decided to give me the guar twice, and no other mounts.

Right now I'm not thrilled. :(

I got that damn bravil retriever 6 times!... and no apex. Also whats with the bonus 5th card not being an apex reward now? i got bonus cards but it was just crap both times.
    Ebonheart Pact ♦ NA ♦ CP 2230
    Ra'Sta ♦ ♛Sergeant Stadanko ♦ ♛Napolèon Dynamite ♦ Brunhilda the Green ♦ ♛Call me Al ♦ Joe ♦ Stadanko's Ghost
    Jan-Michael Vincent ♦ Mòrty ♦ Redmer ♦ Durban Diesel ♦ ♛ßecky ♦ Stadanko Jr ♦ Lòzen ♦ Guillermo De la Cruz ♦ Gìnger ♦ Rasta ♦ Gozer
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Alot of these Items look sooo AWESOME for my Future Warden Characters.

Have Almost all of them (the ones I want anyway) ... All I need are 2 of the Antler Skull Caps and the Moth Priest Costume.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #removecrowncrateconsumables

#nocrowncratefurnishings

nah
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spectre303 wrote: »
    I got that damn bravil retriever 6 times!... and no apex. Also whats with the bonus 5th card not being an apex reward now? i got bonus cards but it was just crap both times.
    After I posted that, I bought another set of crates (I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess) and I've now gotten the Bravil Retriever 6 times, the Banekin 4 times, and still no Apex.

Yeah ... I had a LOT better luck with the Storm Atronach crates, which is why I was happy about the Wild Hunt coming out. I'm not so happy, now.

Why is every pet either a Bravil Retriever or a Banekin?!?

I did get a lot of costumes and hats, which I'm happy with. I love switching out costumes on my character.

Edited by SydneyGrey on March 3, 2017 2:10AM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Legendary assortment isn't quite as exciting as the last one. It might be the three helmets that are ostensibly the same. Two banners for the same gem cost only one is medium and one is huge. A lot of pets.

Storm had five Legendary mounts. Hunt has two.

But luckily I am interested in several lower tier offerings, ones I'd pay 400 crowns apiece for anyway.

Ariotar wrote: »
    I'm disappointed there's no Hearthfire Kagouti. Mainly because I know it will be in crown crates at some point, so I was hoping it'd be in this one. Didn't buy the original Kagouti because I was waiting for this one.

The original Kagouti was a mount. The Hearthfire was datamined as a pet.
    The clue may still be in the name. Hearthfire is Tamriel's ninth month, akin to our September.

https://elderscrolls.net/2017/01/04/18202-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-2-7-0/4/
    signing off
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

Yes, and they are both mounts that were sold previously. As it should be. Storm had unreleased, exclusive mounts that had nothing to do with the theme of the crate in them. I think that, on this case, Hunt got it right and Storm got it horribly wrong.

Perhaps there could be more mounts in Hunt, but mounts that were available previously through direct purchase, not exclusive ones like Storm had.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are actually two datamined black kagouti pictures floating around the internet. That site only shows one of them. In the other picture, it seems to have a saddle. So, maybe there will be both a "mount" kagouti and a baby "pet" kagouti.

33178919386_2f8c2768df_o.png

EDIT: I just made a thread for people to discuss this, here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/326482/two-datamined-black-kagoutis-with-pics/p1?new=1

Edited by SydneyGrey on March 3, 2017 6:18AM
  • SlaaneshiHorror
    I was so happy to see the Toxin Doctor. Easily my favorite outfit and was sad I had missed it when it was on sale. Only went in trying to get it. Ended up pulling four Apex mounts out of thirty crates. All of them different too. That plus an assortment of other goodies like the Doom Wolf and the Black Senche mount made this round of crown crates very worthwhile for me. Thanks ZoS.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spectre303 wrote: »
    Also whats with the bonus 5th card not being an apex reward now? i got bonus cards but it was just crap both times.
    If I remember rightly from the last season, Bonus cards can be anything purple or better.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    There are actually two datamined black kagouti pictures floating around the internet. That site only shows one of them. In the other picture, it seems to have a saddle. So, maybe there will be both a "mount" kagouti and a baby "pet" kagouti.

33178919386_2f8c2768df_o.png

EDIT: I just made a thread for people to discuss this, here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/326482/two-datamined-black-kagoutis-with-pics/p1?new=1

Thank you for revitalizing my hope! I really hope the mount comes into fruition, as it would be perfect for my dunmer MagDK. I would be really upset if it didn't become a mount because then I'd want the original Kagouti at the very least.
    Proud AD for life
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno You said the consumables are the same as last season, but the in-game drop list has four more poison stacks (Debilitating, Draining, Enfeebling, and Trapping Poisons, each x50) which weren't there last time, and a bunch of potions have twice as many in a stack (10 instead of 5 Invisibility Potions, Spellcaster's Elixirs, Survivor's Elixirs, and Warrior's Elixirs). Can you confirm that this is correct? Thanks!

Edit: On that note, these are also in the Gem Store, but in only in stacks of 25 and 5 respectively, not 50 and 10. Is that correct?
    Edited by Enodoc on March 12, 2017 8:12PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% sure that I would by anything that you put in a Gambling Crown Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sckazy
    Sckazy
    Any idea when the season will end and change the loot from Wild hunt to another theme?

Last one was Storm, now it's Hunt, maybe Magma style next? and if so when can we expect it?
    ☠ For the Pact ☠
    EU
    PC/PS4
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    The beginning of June, it will be dwemer based with the release of Morrowind .......
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, decided to finaly give a try at those crates, bought a pack of 15, was lucky to get the daedric goblin passif et, a dog pet, the black panther mount i wanted for my vampire sorc and one of the cool wild hunt mount, got the Guar, looks really cool with my Druid Warden healer, sill glad i decided to get some of those gambling boxes. :) So got a few of the items i wanted out of those boxes and sold for about 160-180 gems, so no whining for me yet. :)
    Edited by Insandros on May 28, 2017 10:18PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Yes, and they are both mounts that were sold previously. As it should be. Storm had unreleased, exclusive mounts that had nothing to do with the theme of the crate in them. I think that, on this case, Hunt got it right and Storm got it horribly wrong.

Perhaps there could be more mounts in Hunt, but mounts that were available previously through direct purchase, not exclusive ones like Storm had.

I don't purchase Crown Crates, but I did look at the offerings for the Storm Season, and if I recall, the only exclusive mount was the Red Pit Wolf? The other four were Clouded Senche-Leopard, Frost Horse, Palomino Horse, and a guar. If so, all of these were available previously in the Crown Store, either as regular offerings (Palomino/Guar) or Limited Time (Senche/Frost Horse).