Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Race/Alliance question and PVP

Sylix77
Sylix77
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

New player here,

I'm looking for information on if its possible t get around the race restriction for alliances in pvp.

my friends made characters on ebon pact but I don't want to play those races.

I know we can all play together in pve but from what I understand pvp is restricted to your alliance only.

Thanks
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to play whatever race you want in any alliance you want is to buy the adventure pack. I think that's what it's called. This lets you create a character of any of the 9 races under what ever banner you want. The side you fight for in pvp is restricted to what faction you made the toon for.

I think it is something like 1500 crowns? Not sure it's not that expensive. But that is the only way around it. On a side note the dark health is god for pvp with the current destruction staff meta. But any race can work it's choose what you like.

For example I'm imperial and magic based but my passive a suggest I should go stamina. I do agree tho I'm not a fan of ebon races either lol.