The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 Haderous BRK Fight

makeumrage
makeumrage
✭✭✭
This is what you lost blue and red! WOOOT!
Edited by makeumrage on March 1, 2017 3:32AM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    This was a 2+ hour tri-alliance fight. Not quick gains fyi for anyone thinking this is some sort of farm.
    Edited by makeumrage on March 1, 2017 3:33AM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I think you have the highest ap tick now recorded legitly and not those system glitches when you log back in.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job on pushing EP at our only keep while DC is pushing us on the other side. Did yall forget blues have emp?
    Edited by Skinzz on March 1, 2017 4:14AM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice tick! Highest I've ever seen
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Good job on pushing EP at our only keep while DC is pushing us on the other side. Did yall forget blues have emp?
    Now skins. You know scourge is my home. I just come here when it gets boring for ap. Map status doesnt matter to me.
    Wow I think you have the highest ap tick now recorded legitly and not those system glitches when you log back in.

Thanks! We were super excited. Hoenstly the fight was the best part.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »
    Now skins. You know scourge is my home. I just come here when it gets boring for ap. Map status doesnt matter to me.

LOL yeah fair enough. That defence was fun until I had to get off. My game crashed 7 times... 7 times in 90 mins or so during that defence. Never seen so much lag in my life and extremely annoying having to run back from the gates lol
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    makeumrage wrote: »

LOL yeah fair enough. That defence was fun until I had to get off. My game crashed 7 times... 7 times in 90 mins or so during that defence. Never seen so much lag in my life and extremely annoying having to run back from the gates lol
    I got there at 8pm est. Was about 6-8 dcs aswell lol. Yeah... lots of lag even when battles got small. Didnt see much advantage from CP removal..
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How lol
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    How lol
    Looooong trialliance battle. Atleast 2-3 hours long of serious combat.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Our first run in we managed to cap the back flag that was half blue. One time got it half way and spawning on a camp after dying we got the rest of it. Then moved and cleared the first one almost, only t be bombed by blues from the front and wiped. Seeing almost noone was going to push in behind us, we spawned on Sej and ran back really quick and mad dashed for the first flag again. First with me and a few other from group getting there and bombing / using aoes to try and keep them off it capping the flag half way, and then with the rest of the group joining to hold it.

Heres a short 3 min video. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Makeum Rage/video/27700761
    Edited by makeumrage on March 1, 2017 5:00PM
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you guys! Biggest legit tick ever I think (definitely that I've seen).

The blues at that keep were so frustrating. There was plenty of times where we had superior numbers by a decent margin but they would just refuse to push in. A lot of them saying they didn't want to die (even though there was always a camp up) or get DCed. So there were literally just dozens of blues standing inside the outer walls just watching as a few of us would try to push in and cap. I don't like huge fights as it is (only came because I knew that tick was going to be huge) so I left after a bit when it became obvious we'd never cap.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn and I logged out..
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    Congrats to you guys! Biggest legit tick ever I think (definitely that I've seen).

The blues at that keep were so frustrating. There was plenty of times where we had superior numbers by a decent margin but they would just refuse to push in. A lot of them saying they didn't want to die (even though there was always a camp up) or get DCed. So there were literally just dozens of blues standing inside the outer walls just watching as a few of us would try to push in and cap. I don't like huge fights as it is (only came because I knew that tick was going to be huge) so I left after a bit when it became obvious we'd never cap.
    Lol i was getting ready to play elder sims when it was announced in guild chat that it had been going on for awhile so i queued in. Its not just you same thing on yellows. No siege no push. Just lots of light attacks lmao. Had to just hold the breaches and keep it flagged untill the guild showed up to help. Thats one thing randoms are good for, causing distractions lol.
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Damn and I logged out..
    If you meany lagged, yeah man everyone in my group dced over 3 times each. It was a lag fest. No animations at all, almost no aoe circles. You never had an idea at all where your skills where or anything.