Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Armor Dye Help

Doomstriker
So I have the CP160 Silks of the sun set which I know is Breton style and it has a really beautiful deep blue dye in the default style look. I checked all the ones I currently have unlocked, but don't have that particular Dye color. I'm hoping someone here can help answer what the name of the blue dye is or if it's even available in the game so I can work to unlock it so I can color my monster helm with that same color.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you post a screenshot?

Possibly Covenant Blue ... a rare dye for the Hero of Daggerfall achievement.

Here is a screenshot of my Magicka DK in that dye ...

fT0AV5W.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 1, 2017 2:15AM
  • Doomstriker
    I have the covenant blue dye, but it's not that one sadly. I suspect it might be covenant conquered blue which I haven't unlocked yet. This is a screenshot of the silks of the sun set:

Edited by Doomstriker on March 1, 2017 3:00AM
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those blue colors look the same to me. Also, don't dye colors change based on the material used?

I know my Senche Orange doesn't look the same between sets.
  • Doomstriker
    I wish it was the same. I basically tested to see if they were by recoloring the set with all of my blue dyes to cross compare, but none of them matched.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did happen to take a picture of the same character in Covenant Conquerer Blue (below) ...

I know the pic shows a different style than Breton, but might this be it?

5NmnxnK.png