The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Loving no cp pvp

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
I know a lot of cp 600s out there will dissagree but i really find it levels the playing fields. Lags still horrific mind..
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been CP-capped since 501 and I agreed with you before you even came to this conclusion.

Like some sort of azuras star hipster.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 600+ CP and feel exactly the same. Logging back on in just a few.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Been CP-capped since 501 and I agreed with you before you even came to this conclusion.

Trouble with azuras is that its barely populated, trouble with 7 days keep is that its horrifically laggy!
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cool and all but if you guys wanna play no cp then go play in azuras.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • xXMichonneXx
    xXMichonneXx
    ✭✭✭
    Tried it last night and immediately hated my lack of stamina. then I loved the double AP. then I got dashboarded and missed out on a 18k tick. So yeah. Back to farming urns for blueprints and wax.
    XBoxOne NA
    910 CP
    50 Imperial Stamblade DC
    50 Argonian Templar Healer DC
    50 Altmer Mag Sorc DC
    50 Imperial Stam Templar DC
    50 Dunmer Mag DK DC
    50 Imperial Stam Sorc DC
    50 Nord Stam DK Tank DC
    50 Redguard Stam DK DPS DC
    50 Altmer Mag Templar DPS DC
    50 Imperial Stam Warden DC
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should make azuras 14 day. So people can do haderus, azuras, and then trueflame. It's all about the rewards.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined campaign ported to first keep
    12000ap :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »

Trouble with azuras is that its barely populated, trouble with 7 days keep is that its horrifically laggy!
    I'd suggest that if everyone who is finding non-cp PVP fun had been using Azuras, it would not be nearly empty.
    PVP'ers have always had a choice for CP or non-CP campaigns and for whatever reason have always stuck with the CP campaigns. If there are reasons other than CP for this, maybe get ZOS to change the campaign settings.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »

Azuras has decent population, plenty of action at the right time of day. In fact, EP is working to keep 70+ players on at all times just to finlly take us DC down. And I'm talking in the dead hours prior to dawn. Sad really...
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A 220cp dk tried me earlier. I felt his confidence was higher than it normally would be of a player that level then I realised it was no cp.

He still got dropped but was a closer fight.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll admit, I've exploited the champion system to make some disgraceful cancer builds on my magplar, but I have to say no CP is much more enjoyable. (Yes, I'm at cap).

I like that you actually have to put thought into your build and focus on certain strengths, rather than "having it all".

Plus there's loads more lowbies in cyro enjoying the fight!

What I found is that I still beat lowbies because of better gear and understanding of game mechanics, but the gap isn't as large in no CP.

For what it's worth I've never experienced less lag on a pop locked veteran campaign that I have in the past couple of days.

It's great for the game overall imo.
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun if you're stamina.

If you're Magicka you run out of resources so fast.

Night blades still one shotting me in heavy armor...
    Edited by austinwalter87ub17_ESO on March 1, 2017 2:17AM
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't mind it. have to pay attention to resources.

otoh, it doesn't seem to improve any of the enduring cyrodil problems.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun if you're stamina.

If you're Magicka you run out of resources so fast.

Night blades still one shotting me in heavy armor...

Ummm nope. This is just wrong. Stamina builds also have a lot of sustain issues if they don't build towards sustain. Believe me I tried.
    Magicka builds have an advantage here: there are stamina sustain sets: Seducer/Bloodthorn/Lich/Amber/Alteration Mastery etc.. There is no stam sustain set. None.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!