The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will Vvardenfell (Morrowind) have housing?

Heroeric1337
Heroeric1337
✭✭✭
I think I saw something about it being stated to have two manors for 2 out of 3 of the main houses, but I cannot confirm if that was accurate or not. Anything released about it yet?
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk, but if they don't have a Telvanni Mushroom house, I will flip. It is half the reason I preordered the game the first day you could. I <3 House Telvanni, don't ruin it any more than you already have, ZOS! Give us a fungal tower!
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there was a recent thread where the latest Morrowind trailer showed a new manor name in the menu.

I'm sure they'll add other small and medium houses, too.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devs have stated there will be multiple houses available in the expansion, and members of the community have spotted references to some of them in the various sneak peaks and trailers.

I'm with @MythicEmperor : Telvanni tower or bust. XD

My main has a backstory where she was raised Telvanni before taking an axe to all her House ties, but she still has family property she inherited in Vvardenfell. This has been her backstory since launch. It would be amazing if I could have some sort of "homecoming" where she reclaims an actual in-game Telvanni estate as the home she grew up in. :)
    Edited by BlackSparrow on February 28, 2017 10:23PM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will come with 2 new houses
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind will have housing, it has been already confirmed.
  • Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many. I dont know if I should just save up the gold to buy a house when the game releases or just buy one now and see whats up later
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devs have stated there will be multiple houses available in the expansion, and members of the community have spotted references to some of them in the various sneak peaks and trailers.

I'm with @MythicEmperor : Telvanni tower or bust. XD

My main has a backstory where she was raised Telvanni before taking an axe to all her House ties, but she still has family property she inherited in Vvardenfell. This has been her backstory since launch. It would be amazing if I could have some sort of "homecoming" where she reclaims an actual in-game Telvanni estate as the home she grew up in. :)

That's awesome; my main character (in every TES game!) is a Master in House Telvanni, and he is only temporarily on the mainland to better defend against another Akaviri assault (his wife/patron died in the invasion, otherwise he wouldn't care lol).
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my mushroom tower, and my canis root tea!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    I want my mushroom tower, and my canis root tea!

This ^

Oh Neloth; I hated him in Morrowind (kept the robes of Drake's Pride after I saw his 'reward'), but in Skyrim he was my favorite character. Probably because Morrowind is my favorite TES game. Sorry, Serana!
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Watch the ESO live from last Friday!
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wtb 1 Dwemer Citadel please.