The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Delves Boss Timer Issues/Not Spawning

BTHRZeroX
BTHRZeroX
✭✭
Soooo I have been going in and out of the same Delves for the past 6 hours and only seem to be encounter the same Boss over and over again.

Is this meant to happen? I know others have not came along to kill them as I have sat at the main tunnels/ only entrance to bosses and they just have not shown up.

Why have Delves with 2-4 Bosses and then have the same 1 spawn over and over again?

Surely I am not the only one who has had this happen?
EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
EU AD PS4 Nightblade
EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
EU EH PS4 Nightblade
EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    From what I could ascertain when doing this myself: delves can only have ONE boss up at a single time. So if you need X but Y is alive, you must kill Y. However, killing Y does not guarantee X will spawn. I think some of the larger ones (I remember one had five bosses, mostly ghosts) have several spawns to compensate a little, I might've been lucky. Regardless, it's atrocious how it's handled.
  • BTHRZeroX
    BTHRZeroX
    ✭✭
    Muramasa89 wrote: »
    From what I could ascertain when doing this myself: delves can only have ONE boss up at a single time. So if you need X but Y is alive, you must kill Y. However, killing Y does not guarantee X will spawn. I think some of the larger ones (I remember one had five bosses, mostly ghosts) have several spawns to compensate a little, I might've been lucky. Regardless, it's atrocious how it's handled.

And that is a bit of an issue I was in one last night and got all 3 bosses spawn with in 2 Mins after killing the last but some I have spent hours on and nothing it's rather silly
    EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
    EU AD PS4 Nightblade
    EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
    EU EH PS4 Nightblade
    EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire