The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have had previous purchases

OoDeadWeightoO
OoDeadWeightoO
Soul Shriven
Ive had previous purchases from my xbox account and now have eso on pc, i linked the accounts and im wondering how to get my purchases to transfer, or can you?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No transfers between console and PC.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way to transfer purchases between servers, whether that's from console to PC, PC to console or even from the NA server to EU on the same platform.

The only exception was the 1 brief period when they offered PC players the opportunity to transfer over to consoles, and that was only because many people had bought it on PC because it took so long to come out on consoles.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"