The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should One Tamriel PvE have a (Vet CP) and (non CP) phase?

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If you were around during closed beta and right at launch, the game was harder for different reasons but now we have CP and a scaled world. I've seen ppl want this or that but because we have a Non-CP Cyrodil campaign, and are further testing what causes lag, to me there's an opportunity to make One Tamriel incredible.

Following this Non-CP and the dungeon normal and veteran versions.....I think overall, players would support being able to choose a CP and Non-CP world.

How it would work:
-Just like we set vet for a group dungeon, we would use that same option but be loaded in and out of two phases. Now this would seem to be that simple but it may involve a character log in option, either way, I think it would add good variety.

The Non-CP would be the PvE world today while the CP world would be changed to the difficulty around October 2013.
Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 28, 2017 7:55PM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501

Should One Tamriel PvE have a (Vet CP) and (non CP) phase? 9 votes

Yes, I'd like a cp and non CP PvE world
11%
NewBlacksmurf 1 vote
No, I wouldn't like this
88%
otis67bulbousb16_ESOAgobiDagoth_RacKatahdinCroniccrabinked1Victimize 8 votes
Other
0%