The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do you distribute your toons?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Edited by Lyserus on February 28, 2017 7:18PM

How do you distribute your toons? 91 votes

All in my favorite alliance
38%
ArtisDeadlyRecluseTryxusThe_SpAwNzariaLivvyyotanutThePaleItaliandroids097RickterFlaminirQUEZ420EdziuADarkloreAkrasjelDarkMatter909BruceLeeroy91Pink_ViolinzAriokoSanstrikeback1247 35 votes
1 in each alliance I don't really like, other toons all in my favorite alliance
23%
IcyDeadPeoplewayfarerxSigtricKhenarthiNebthet78MarrazzMistGilGaladOPUSpyderrunagateVictusphairdonCynnaliaDankstaDiozaelsAmyxleexownsxuHeroeric1337SolarCat02GCypher87itehacheNobleVulom 21 votes
Each toon in their own alliance, I don't have any race any alliance anyway
6%
SkayaqAlex_LexIlsabetJahneeOIllurianTheImperfect 6 votes
other
31%
NestorSirAndyKochDerDamonenNewBlacksmurfdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOBlackSparrowWhatelse73b14_ESOGigasaxDanikatjedtb16_ESObulbousb16_ESOsrfrogg23MasterSpatulaTannus15TandorMorimizogreyloxEnemy-of-ColdharbourPlaceboSoulBigevilpeter 29 votes
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote isn't entirely acurateand I didn't see the other option until it was too late.

1 in DC for friends, rest in EP. AD can suck and egg. Will never do an Ad toon

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Whatever I feel like choosing. Sometime's it's DC. Other times it's AD. I have no faction loyalty.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    One in AD and DC, the others in EP. It's got nothing to do with faction, and everything to do with the zones I wanted to explore.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each toon in their own alliance, I don't have any race any alliance anyway
    I do have Any race, Any alliance but all my characters are in their original alliance. One of each class in every alliance.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • kmsbug1231
    other
    Mostly AD , accidentally put my khajiit in DC. Oh well.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I stop reading whenever anyone writes "toons".
    Lethal zergling
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    Of my eight characters, six are in Daggerfall -- DC for life! ^_^ However, I have a very old level 20 AD sorc I made wayyyyyy back in the beginning which became my mule and I created a new EP character this morning only to get the free room at the Ebony Flask. My collector's heart couldn't stand not having all three free rooms, even though they'll only be used as warehouses...lol
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Equally distributed among the three alliances, but not by racial lines. I currently have 3 in each alliance, but only one per alliance are races that are home to that alliance. XD
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I have 0 EP cause....I don't like the areas

I do mix AD and D.C.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 mules and 4 I like to play..
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my characters are AD. But I only play on one of them(other than when I bite people with my WW or vamp).

Since I found out about Cadwell Silver and Gold I havn't had a reason to make a char in any other faction.
    Edited by theher0not on February 28, 2017 7:53PM
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I have fondness for all races and all alliances in their own ways, so have character representatives for each. Would happily choose citizens of Akavir, Pyondonea, Oblivion, and any new alliance they might have as well. Different perspectives are great things in game and irl.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All DC

Flag resembles that of my country ;)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I don't have toons, I have characters - and they represent all alliances.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 character. One of each class in each alliance so 4 in each. As far as pve goes, I like all the alliances.

For pvp, I have an IC guild in one alliance and I play main Cyrodiil in another alliance.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Prior to One Tamriel, I picked Alliances so that Alts would be in Daggerfall at Vet Ranks in order to be able to farm Purple Motifs. However that was my only Alliance consideration, and even then, I had alts in all 3 alliances.

I have less than 0 concern about alliances in this game, or races for that matter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭
    Prior to One Tamriel I created a toon in the other alliances just to experience the Main quest and Mages/Fighters guild lines from that perspective. Now it's not much of a difference...
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    other
    8 characters split between AD and DC, 5-3 repectively.

Started off AD cause my main was a high elf, made 4 more characters then decided I liked DC more so made the rest there.

Don't have and EP chars.

btw I have explorer pack so I can make any race ina ny alliance not necceserly the right races in many cases
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    4 mains spanning all 3 alliances ...
    :smile:
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    My favorite characters are one in EP and one in AD, the rest are all EP.
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    other
    craglorn..... for the writs.
  • DarkMatter909
    DarkMatter909
    ✭✭✭
    I started in AD because thats where all my friends were. And I just stayed in AD for the rest. I may make my warden in a different one for the heck of it who knows...
    There are other worlds than these.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    other
    Four from each alliance
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Covenant!!!
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    1 character of each class per alliance. Races are bound to their alliance. Any race any alliance is nonsense.
    At least it was before I've deleted all my alts because of upcoming warden.
    I still have humble hope of more than +2 slots in June. At least +3.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    I have 6 characters divided evenly between alliances (2 in each) but not all in their racial alliance:
    • Breton and khajiit in DC
    • Argonian and bosmer in EP
    • Imperial and dunmer in AD

I make my characters in a slightly round-about way, starting with a concept which is as likely to be an element of their backstory or personality as something that's actually part of the game like their race or class. Then I match everything else to that.

For example my Imperial is a dedicated crafter who spends most of his time in town, but I knew he'd have to have travel around to get skill points so he'd need some combat skills. I tried to imagine what kind of person would fit that description and came up with a young kid who is supposed to be training to be a crafter but has aspirations of being an adventurer instead, or a retired adventurer/soldier who took up crafting after he got sick of fighting for a living. The second one was more interesting to me, so I made him a older guy with a lot of scars and an eye patch and settled him in Auridon because it seemed like he'd want to retire somewhere quiet and pretty and far from the war.

Sometimes, when it doesn't really matter, I have picked an alliance to balance out the others. For example my bosmer I just wanted to start anywhere except AD and at the time I had 2 DC characters and 1 EP, so I put him in EP.

(Edit to add: I don't have a favourite alliance. Some of my characters feel strongly about it but I think they're all as good and as bad as each other and I'm kind of relieved to know none of them really win in the end.)
    Edited by Danikat on February 28, 2017 9:39PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got one in each alliance. Not going to continue with this habit though. Any new alts are going to be in my favorite alliance.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Whatelse73b14_ESO
    Whatelse73b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    other
    I have 3-2-2 amongst the alliances because I like playing in each area. I'm still fairly lowly but it is interesting to see and explore the different areas. But, I only made one imperial so far.

I am saving the other slots for the warden upcoming. Plus, 7 characters is plenty to keep track of at this point. lol

I might do two wardens, one imperial and one argonian just because I don't have an argonian yet.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    other
    Six active characters, two in each alliance.

I noticed "Spread Evenly" wasn't one of your options. Seems like kind of an obvious one to include to me.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on February 28, 2017 9:54PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    other
    Most of my characters are AD because I made them pre one tamriel and I want to play with my AD friends. I have 1 character that I made post 1T who is DC because I can and I had 1 slot free.

I'll buy some more slots when morrowind comes out and at least 1 of my wardens will be EP