The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Homestead patch - activity finder bugs / FEEDBACK

Vereaux078
Vereaux078
✭✭
First of all great update, I love the housing :blush:
Some bugs are back, nothing to do about it, here is a list for the dungeon finder.

-When group is formed, it does not always show the ready check thingy (which lights up the people that choose yes on the ready check), before the dungeon starts.
-When group is formed it does not show what dungeon it is for. You can see it when you get traveled.
-When ready check passed, it does not always travel people to the dungeon (in a 3 player group for random dungeon the ones not automatically traveled do not get the experience bonus nor the rewards), for 2 player groups, only group leader gets the experience bonus and rewards.
-When farming a dungeon and you use activity finder after you completed it (activity finder shows completed). You get traveled out after ready check (showing not in group instance) once you get out of the dungeon. It does nothing at all. Requeue doesn't do anything or gives 15 minutes wait times.
-When you do (for example) Veteran City of Ash 1, and queue after you killed last boss to normal version of the same dungeon, it kicks you back to the start of the dungeon and goes idle.

I hope this helps to fix the activity finder. I like to use it. So please get it fixed ASAP.

Greets,

Vereaux078
Edited by Vereaux078 on March 6, 2017 10:54AM
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) sometimes it doesn't allow me to queue, I had to close the game and restart in order to queue a dungeon.
    2) I really need to see what dungeon it is before accepting, otherwise when I left the group 3 other will be searching replacement inside dungeon, why?
    3) after completing a dungeon successfully, it automatically queued us to the same dungeon again? Why? We didn't even queue, lol.
    4) searching for a replacement inside a dungeon seems bugged, never been able to find one.
    5) sometimes when everyone accepted and it says forming group, but never ported us to any dungeon.
    Pc na
  • partzs
    partzs
    The leave and requeue issue seems to be tied to trying to queue for more then one dungeon at a time. If you only queue for one it doesn't requeue when you leave.

There are times that the queue timer is totally wrong when you leave a group. I had a requeue timer of 54 minutes due to me laving a group that had me and one other person in it. That other person wasnt requeueing us for other people.
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    Found another bug. After you done the dungeon with 4 players and cleared it. Everyone leaves group. Get teleport out and gets reformed - puts you back in the same dungeon with same group. As if you just all accepted the ready check.
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    Hopefully this will be resolved quick.
    I queue with a friend and all went well. We teleport to the dungeon and we got kicked out by the timer, it said 'not in group instance' and we had to teleport manually to the dungeon.