The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Completed HARD MODE of Maw of Lorkhaj! Guild: Ordine di Shor; Raiding Group: Numinex

Arvendir
Arvendir
✭✭✭
We really thounght we could not do that! We are so proud to say: WE DID IT!! After 1 month and a half of events we killed that motherf******r of Rakkhat in Hard Mode, "nuking" him at 7th Platform
It was extremely hard to put together a full italian Group capable to Raid at these levels!
We gathered in the Ordine di Shor guild like 3-4 italian guilds in order to achieve this results and, just before our first anniversary, we reached our goal^^

These are the accounts of 12 of the best italian players around:
- @Markez90 our extremely smart Raid Leader
- @Earnur92ITA Guild Master, i can not say anything about myself U.U other will XD
- @Drugio, our best DPS
- @Sagitter, an other DPS beast like Drugio
- @Alexhian82, who got any healing set gold tier, i'm positive... ANY
- @Iwamura, our princess and one of the best healing player of the server, if you want 90%+ combat prayer, you're looking for her!
- @Ancheris, one of the our most trusted player, OP runner
- @Himshel, in our Group from the beginning, if he did not ress me and Cobject, it would be a fail run
- @Cobject, don't make him angry! You'll pray to be *** from Rakkat instead :P
- @Vigio, the only one capable to tank in Medium Armor
- @Baronekappa, our evertalking main tank
- @Vincolobenzina, you know that italian people are known for our bad words and prophanity... Well, if you want to cry for laught, you have to play with him :P

Of course a lot of merit goes to @anakin90, @Mistafofo, @Braither and @hio29957 that suffered with us during these events!

Anyone knows how many guild completed it Worldwide? Someone told me that we are like the 16th Group, can anyone confirm that?

ZENIMAX, we know that our italian community is small, but you can be sure that it's competitive (our Group in PvE and Epic Fail Group in the top ten Leaderboard in PvP, Trueflame)!
I want to ask you to consider to translate the game in our Language, in our country the majority of people does not speak English and that's the reason why there are not more then 2k+ italian players. If the game was in italian too, be sure that there would be TONS more of italian players around.
I hope that you will read this article.

Thanks all guys, i'm VERY PROUD to play with you ^^

that's the video!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LRLyROAXNeI
Edited by Arvendir on February 28, 2017 12:12PM
Arvendir, Closed Beta Tester
Guild: Ordine di Shor(Gilda Italiana PC)

Craglorn's HMs | vHoF HM | vMoL HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vRG HM | vSS HM | vKA HM |
Dragonknight Stamina
Dragonknight Tank
Dragonknight Magicka
Templar Stamina
Templar Healer
Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
Sorcerer Magicka
Necromancer Stamina
Necromancer Magicka
Necromancer Tank
Necromancer Healer
Warden Tank
Warden Healer
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Arvendir wrote: »
    We really thounght we could not do that! We are so proud to say: WE DID IT!! After 1 month and a half of events we killed that motherf******r of Rakkhat in Hard Mode, "nuking" him at 7th Platform
    It was extremely hard to put together a full italian Group capable to Raid at these levels!
    We gathered in the Ordine di Shor guild like 3-4 italian guilds in order to achieve this results and, just before our first anniversary, we reached our goal^^

- @Earnur92ITA Guild Master, i can not say anything about myself U.U other will XD
    - @Drugio, our best DPS
    - @Iwamura, our princess and one of the best healing player of the server, if you want 90%+ combat prayer, you're looking for her!
    - @Himshel, in our Group from the beginning, if he did not ress me and Cobject, it would be a fail run
    - @Vincolobenzina, you know that italian people are known for our bad words and prophanity... Well, if you want to cry for laught, you have to play with him :P

Of course a lot of merit goes to @anakin90, @Mistafofo, @Braither and @hio29957 that suffered with us during these events!

Anyone knows how many guild completed it Worldwide? Someone told me that we are like the 16th Group, can anyone confirm that?

ZENIMAX, we know that our italian community is small, but you can be sure that it's competitive (our Group in PvE and Epic Fail Group in the top ten Leaderboard in PvP, Trueflame)!
    I want to ask you to consider to translate the game in our Language, in our country the majority of people does not speak English and that's the reason why there are not more then 2k+ italian players. If the game was in italian too, be sure that there would be TONS more of italian players around.

that's the video!

Very nice! Markez told me I could do vMoL with you guys back when I didn't have a Guild for it and was in his vTrial Pugging guild, cool that you beat HM!
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Arvendir
    Arvendir
    ✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Arvendir wrote: »

- @Drugio, our best DPS

that's the video!

Very nice! Markez told me I could do vMoL with you guys back when I didn't have a Guild for it and was in his vTrial Pugging guild, cool that you beat HM!

we wanted to complete it full guild first :) some of our Raider will take a break for these weeks, it may happen that we can run it "internationally" too, considering that the other italian players are scattered in other guilds :(

Dragonknight Stamina
    Dragonknight Tank
    Dragonknight Magicka
    Templar Stamina
    Templar Healer
    Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
    Sorcerer Magicka
    Necromancer Stamina
    Necromancer Magicka
    Necromancer Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Warden Tank
    Warden Healer
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats to all of you! :D Great video too, nice music and I loved all your reactions at the end :)
    Its really nice that you named everyone in your post and gave a little comment for each person, that's so cool to see such an awesome team working together like that and it paying off in the end! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Arvendir
    Arvendir
    ✭✭✭
    yes, after so many months we bond :)

Dragonknight Stamina
    Dragonknight Tank
    Dragonknight Magicka
    Templar Stamina
    Templar Healer
    Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
    Sorcerer Magicka
    Necromancer Stamina
    Necromancer Magicka
    Necromancer Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Warden Tank
    Warden Healer
  • Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to you Piercarlo and your guild :smile:

Now we have an hard job to do, thanks to you for the inspiration.

ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
  • Arvendir
    Arvendir
    ✭✭✭
    thanks!!! :)

Dragonknight Stamina
    Dragonknight Tank
    Dragonknight Magicka
    Templar Stamina
    Templar Healer
    Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
    Sorcerer Magicka
    Necromancer Stamina
    Necromancer Magicka
    Necromancer Tank
    Necromancer Healer
    Warden Tank
    Warden Healer
  • Wtrenga
    Wtrenga
    ✭✭✭
    Auguri from a fellow Italian here B) Would be glad to join one of your guilds, even though I consider myself just a casual player. :)
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First, gratz you are gods.

But, translating game into specific language would bring dangerous precedense. If they translate it to Italian, then Spanish can ask for a translate too (they also mostly do not speak english), French as well (they mostly do not like to speak english) and so on.

Also, I find it a little discriminative to translate a game into one language only. You know, how's Italia better than any other country to get the privilege of having the game in it's language.

And most sadly, none of this would anytime happen. ZOS does not care with Europe at all. Physically moving EU server base to NA is proof of that.
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    First, gratz you are gods.

But, translating game into specific language would bring dangerous precedense. If they translate it to Italian, then Spanish can ask for a translate too (they also mostly do not speak english), French as well (they mostly do not like to speak english) and so on.

Also, I find it a little discriminative to translate a game into one language only. You know, how's Italia better than any other country to get the privilege of having the game in it's language.

And most sadly, none of this would anytime happen. ZOS does not care with Europe at all. Physically moving EU server base to NA is proof of that.

The game already is translated into German, French (& Japanese?).
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92