The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So much for improving performance - Stupidly long Cyro loading screens every load now.

Truewavesound
Truewavesound
✭✭✭
So much for improving performance - Stupidly long Cyro loading screens every load now. Unplayable, as I spend more time in loading screens than playing. Thanks ZOS.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for improving performance - Stupidly long Cyro loading screens every load now. Unplayable, as I spend more time in loading screens than playing. Thanks ZOS.

If this is in regards to this weeks event then remember the event isn't an improvement, it's a mass test for gathering data which will lead to an improvement.

If things are breaking and going bad then in an odd way that's good as they'll be gathering the data on what's causing that so they can address it in the future.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disabled all of my Add-ons my crashing and long load screens are gone... slowly bringing them back ...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All loading screens are taking far longer than before. Back to the IC launch!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Krileon
    Krileon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, long load screens still happen in PVP. Finally got queued in. Got a group. Used wayshrine. Got stuck in load screen. Restarted game. Kicked from PVP.

If it's due to population they need to just population cap the campaigns (at a much lower population then currently allowed) then add more campaigns or something. This is getting really tiresome.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My game has been crashing a lot more since pvp became no cp. The lag and what not is virtually still the same for me. Having issues switching bars and my ultimate not going off during large scale fights.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, enough of these posts. This change was not meant to fix PvP lag. It's simply to help diagnose the problems. And of course anytime they implement a big change, there are going to be technical difficulties, welcome to technology.
  • Krileon
    Krileon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nellzer wrote: »
    Guys, enough of these posts. This change was not meant to fix PvP lag. It's simply to help diagnose the problems. And of course anytime they implement a big change, there are going to be technical difficulties, welcome to technology.
    Ok. Then explain the below? This topic is in regards to the infinite load screens in PVP that I've just had 3 times now. People don't even want to use wayshrines in PVP now. It's unplayable. So much for the "CP IS CAUSING ISSUES! REMOVE IT!" nonsense. The true answer is "OUR SERVERS SUCK. OUR BAD!"
    Miscellaneous
    General
    • Fixed an issue that could cause long or seemingly-infinite load screens in zones containing a high density of player characters.
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    Yup Gina posted there was a fix. FOr me, it doesn't even need player density. I was in BWB this morning and each faction had one bar. I was traveling from keep to keep looking for anyone, friend of foe, and found very few.

So long loading screen, regardless of player density since the no CP thing started.