The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Best way to earn gold after Homestead plus best way to increase my health and stamina

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
I'm CP 108 Veteran Rank 1 and I'm hopping back on after months of negligence. I feel like the mobs are increasingly difficult and my skill points and attributes are plugged in after the recent reset. I'm also broke as hell so I can't buy a thing (1,508 gold). Can someone help me get some gold so that I can get out of this ESO efficiency that Bethesda as thrown me in post quest? :smile: Also can someone tell me how to boost my health and stamina bars? I'm a DC nightblade.

Thanks in advance.

- bruceleroy98
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing crafting dailies on a couple characters provides a steady if not spectacular income without stressing your gear.
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Doing crafting dailies on a couple characters provides a steady if not spectacular income without stressing your gear.

I suspect that is on every map? Will it still be decent income if I only do it for one character?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting dailies are once per day per character, you can get them in any major city but the hand-in location will be dependant on your crafting skill.

Daily DLC quests which grant motifs are good money if you sell the motifs.

Farming set items which are desired is good money.

Selling blueprints for furnishings is good money as they're new, these are slowly coming down in price as supply is overtaking demand.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fencing stolen goods (With just one character you can average about 100k a week if you fence your stolen goods limit each day With 8 characters, that's 800k, with all 12 slots of characters that's 1.2m weekly). This alone will solve your gold issues.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damianos wrote: »
    Fencing stolen goods (With just one character you can average about 100k a week if you fence your stolen goods limit each day With 8 characters, that's 800k, with all 12 slots of characters that's 1.2m weekly). This alone will solve your gold issues.

Is that a base line of green ones minimum or white ones as well?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where are you stealing that you can do thieving with 12 characters a day? I've found that even the best thieving routes can take an hour per character to fill up a fully upgraded fencing limit. That's at least twelve hours per day, every day, just stealing stuff. XD
    Edited by BlackSparrow on February 28, 2017 2:12PM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭

Where are you stealing that you can do thieving with 12 characters a day? I've found that even the best thieving routes can take an hour per character to fill up a fully upgraded fencing limit. That's at least twelve hours per day, every day, just stealing stuff. XD

Takes me about 4 hours for all 12 characters, but I also have 'left over' stuff to fence each day, been that way for a while. I spent one weekend just farming greens and blues in major cities. Since then I can easily meet my cap each day, have some to spare, and make a decent income before kiosk sales.
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I do to make money, and I just bought a manor and gave my wife money to buy a manor.

1) Join a Trade guild with a Trader
    If you want to make money, you need this. Otherwise, you will spend too much time advertising your wares and not enough time making money. Do it! Do it now!

2) Get yourself over to Gold Coast
    Do the two daily world boss quests - Looming Shadows (Folly) and Roar of the Crowds (Arena). Both give daily reward containers that can drop motifs that sell anywhere from 9000-28000 each. In addition, each boss itself can drop a lesser motif that sells for 200-300. Post on your trader above.

3) Daily Crafting Writs
    Do all the daily crafting writs you can. Each will give you a reward. The provisioning rewards sometimes include purple ingredients that sell and best of all, purple recipes that can sell for 5000-25000. Other rewards are yellow tempers (5000-7000 ea) and ornate weapons (sell to vendor) or intricate items - sell for 150-200 each. Post all of your intricate items on the trader. They sell like hotcakes.

4) Embrace Your Inner Thief/Assassin
    Start the assassin quest line and get yourself a Blade of Woe, or as I like to call it, the Blade of Money. Go into castle in Glenumbra and steal everything that isn't nailed down - whites are 40gp, greens are 100gp and blues are 250gp. Assassinate the two roamers upstairs for more item goodness. Go into the various houses, assassinate where possible, loot everything. Without skill points, you can sell 50 items per day. Make the most of it. At a bare minimum - with just white items - that's 50 x 40 = 2000gp per day. If you get all greens, that's 5000gp per day. In addition, you will sometimes get blue or purple recipes as well as (now) blueprints, etc. You can launder up to 50 items as well and you want to launder blue recipes and above and blueprints, etc. to put up on trader.

5) Camp
    Camp a World Boss that sells well - Spinner or Spriggans sell especially well - or a Public Dungeons or even a Dolmen and sell the Spinner and Spriggans on your trader. Rings sell decently but the cash cows are Spinner Sharpened Destruction Stafves and Spriggans Sharpened One Handers - especially daggers. You can sell them for 200K.

6) Be the Lumberjack!
    Go out and harvest. Collect wood, metal and cloth (and pelts too) and sell them on the trader without processing them - they sell for more that way. You can process them if you want and then sell any gold tempers you refine, but you really need to be heavily invested in your crafting skills to make this worthwhile. You can also go for runes, since a kuto sells well or flowers - stacks of alchemy ingredients go well.

There are a few that I personally use. Do those and you WILL make money!