The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed An unexpected internal error occurred 7pm EST Monday Night

Jailbirdy
Jailbirdy
✭✭✭✭✭

getting that message, was booted off 30 minutes ago, can't get back in...

Thought ZOS fixed this with the 2pm maintenance???????????????????????????????????????????
Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Well it technically is a different error, the previous one was a 304 already logged in.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

anyone in tech support read this??? (you have several people with this issue right now)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Yeah won't let me back in.
  • Mickey634
    Mickey634
    Soul Shriven
    Can't log in either.
  • magalhaes
    magalhaes
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue!
  • TitanSlayer1985
    TitanSlayer1985
    Soul Shriven
    Any updates on this topic. I get this error as well.
    TitanSlayer1985
    1. Kaelanna - High Elf Sorcerer
    2. Alanna Strong-Shield - Nord DragonKnight
  • Acirijan
    Acirijan
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing here, cleared game data, rebooted, still not working.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates on this topic. I get this error as well.

no response from any company representative on this issue yet
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    Yep, and it's giving me that "make sure you have a valid internet connection" BS. Must be me doing something wrong, yeh right. You know what the issue is with Zenamax? There are to far many employees there who have gotten much too comfortable in their jobs. If there is a Video Game Genie listening, my wish is to be their boss long enough to clean house. My second wish is that the Genie be young Barbara Eden. The third wish... I'm not telling ;)
  • Cyrus_Grimwulf
    Same here as well. It also sometimes acts like it's loading and then server times out.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just addressed the issue in a forum banner just now, stay tuned
  • TitanSlayer1985
    TitanSlayer1985
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in. All I did was hard reset my console and let it load up completely (internet, and sign in status) then waited for a sec and opened ONLY ESO. It then logged me in :-)
    TitanSlayer1985
    1. Kaelanna - High Elf Sorcerer
    2. Alanna Strong-Shield - Nord DragonKnight
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, seems it's M$'s fault this time, Xbox live is having issues.

If it's not one ass cheek, it's the other. ;)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!