The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No CP PVP is Great!

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I'm having a great time in this event. No CP is a blast.

I still crashed at the end of a heroic Chalman defense though.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do agree when in PVP, there should be no CP allowed, for fair play on the skills instead of buffs.
    Pc na
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    I do agree when in PVP, there should be no CP allowed, for fair play on the skills instead of buffs.

I've always played with them because, hey why not, but I'm a big fan of no CP at the moment.

Please note that I have 0 crit resist, and I'm not wearing a proc set. I've died like 4 times in an hour and only to groups greater than six. This isn't as hard as it's made out to be.

Adding: I've soloed 2 resources tonight and they were really tough battles, well worth the 3k AP.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on February 28, 2017 12:33AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading ...
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Trueflame queue = 79 :-/
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

there already was a no CP campaign
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Hyoden
    Hyoden
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

I said the same thing in game today . Azura star will still be empty
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyoden wrote: »
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

I said the same thing in game today . Azura star will still be empty

yep, its like it is a new idea to everyone, no one who played regularly played in the no CP campaigns, that's why they were empty on the xbox
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just as laggy, and slightly harder to 1vX -- and gankers are now three times better. WOOO SO MUCH BETTER.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting in the queue here. On the bright side, I'm getting in loads of fishing while I wait.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone that loves no CP AS needs you!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading ...
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah if you liked no cp sooooooo sooooo much why didn't you bother to play it before? I've worked extremely hard to get max cp on eu and now on Na I'm approaching 400 cp , I actually prefer cp campaigns as do many other people that's why the no cp campaign was dead..

As for server stability nothing has changed no cp lags just as much as cp campaigns, if not more ( how many siege)

Stam is the winner in no cp not even a contest, magic toons might as well not log in as I main a mag nb I'm forced to try a bomb build or follow everybody else and go heavy armour
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah if you liked no cp sooooooo sooooo much why didn't you bother to play it before? I've worked extremely hard to get max cp on eu and now on Na I'm approaching 400 cp , I actually prefer cp campaigns as do many other people that's why the no cp campaign was dead..

As for server stability nothing has changed no cp lags just as much as cp campaigns, if not more ( how many siege)

Stam is the winner in no cp not even a contest, magic toons might as well not log in as I main a mag nb I'm forced to try a bomb build or follow everybody else and go heavy armour

Heavy Armor Magplar is great when I'm not in a loading screen.

Loading ...
  • austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    austinwalter87ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's awful. If you're Magicka you're screwed. Before CP stamina was deadly and could survive way easier than Magicka.

CP helped alleviate that stamina dominance
    PC and PS4 (bring back character transfers please?)
    Templar Extraordinaire
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems strange that if no CP PVP is now so wonderful, why have the non cp campaigns always been so empty?

A friend got me to try the BWB - non cp sub lvl50 campaign - when I was leveling my last character and that was fun. I then thought I'd try Azura's Star and found nothing but the sound of crickets and one faction holding all the resources and all 6 scrolls.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    heavy armour
    Edited by MightyBantam34 on February 28, 2017 1:37AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Seems strange that if no CP PVP is now so wonderful, why have the non cp campaigns always been so empty?

A friend got me to try the BWB - non cp sub lvl50 campaign - when I was leveling my last character and that was fun. I then thought I'd try Azura's Star and found nothing but the sound of crickets and one faction holding all the resources and all 6 scrolls.

I started in vet PVP the day the game came out. I never left. Champion points were just something I got used to, even before I had them.

Loading ...
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if there was no campaign limit and you could leaderboard on every campaign your toon went in then more would of played non cp , but I'm guessing majority of people like cp .. but for me non cp is even more so unbalanced

Stam rules
    Zerg rules
    Procs rules
    Siege ( only thing happy with ) nobody should be able to withstand siege onslaught
    Poisons why oh why
    Light armour RIP
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like no cp more too, i think having it on all campaigns is a nice idea, I think the reason why more people played on trueflame in the past was because if you can get an edge over anyone you won't pass on that, once that isn't an option, pvp has room to get good.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • nursingninja
    nursingninja
    ✭✭✭
    No CP is a great idea I'm glad they are doing it. I think this will prevent future nerfs.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This no CP is a big fail. Same lag/crashes/long load screens.

Cheaters... Cheaters... and more Cheaters

Get rid of the Cheaters and their hacks. This will help fix the main problems with lag and make the game more fun.

Addons are part of the lag problem too. Too much data going back and forth from servers and clients.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all for the testing but I am not geared for no cp PVP at all . I made the mistake of throwing out old sets I used on Azura's a long time ago to make room for mats . I am happy for all those enjoying it though .
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SnubbS wrote: »
    It's just as laggy, and slightly harder to 1vX -- and gankers are now three times better. WOOO SO MUCH BETTER.

It was never meant to remove lag or make things easier to do when facing groups. If you werent paying attention. The point is to see if theres a difference between CP PvP and Non-CP PvP. If you think this was a "fix".....You need to tune in a bit more.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a great time too, I may switch to Azura's next cycle. I've noticed a lot less unkillable build shenanigans that usually plague TF PC/NA.

The only thing that has been hard to adjust to is that being outnumbered feels much more punishing for regular builds, but it's not horrible. I had to add a few well-fitted pieces to preserve that precious stam pool. Break free cost is pretty brutal too.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Then the answer is no difference at all ..
    Lag
    Crashes
    Op Stam builds
    Proc sets
    Ohhh and my favourite load screens a plenty
  • Hurika
    Hurika
    ✭✭✭✭
    100 person queue wait, got in and had 600 ping and crashed after 10 min of play then couldn't log in to that char for 15 min.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then the answer is no difference at all ..
    Lag
    Crashes
    Op Stam builds
    Proc sets
    Ohhh and my favourite load screens a plenty

Don't forget OP poisons .
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magbuilds are having the time of there life, I couldn't heal for my life on my main Stam Nightblade. Get on my Magblade I haven't played in ages and had the time of my life, could heal, be tanky.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Everyone that loves no CP AS needs you!

So true!
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Magblade , tanky? You running heavy