Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casualish guild.

CailtyssRulien
CailtyssRulien
Soul Shriven
I started this game like any other Elder Scrolls game and I have loved playing through massive solo content. I built my character the way I would in the series, but that just basically means I can do a lot of things, but nothing exceptionally well. I am ready and excited to start to step into the MMO part of this game. I've loved group content in other MMOs over the years, but have only done just a couple 4 person instances so far, and none of the other group material. It's hard for me to find a group because I don't know all of the fights and I'm not geared for proper dps, but I'm looking for a group to learn from. I'm a nurse so the days I work I'm not around much but working 12 hour shifts gives me 4 days off a week so I can be available at times. I would love to start to be able to do the dungeon dailies and the undaunted pledges and start to move forward from there.

I don't have a lot to offer other than just looking to be part of a fun causal group. I can craft most of my own needs, I just really need a community. Daggerfall overlook is sort of lonely with no friends.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Come Join Brotherhood of Bogans

We are a bunch of Aussies many of us playing since launch with some of us in early Beta.
    We are believed to be one of the most active Australian Guilds with well over 200 people and generally 30-50 people on during the nights.
    As you know it’s hard to find groups at this time to run with, so why not join BoB?

We currently do Normal Trials Thursday night, opened to all guildies from 8PM GMT +10 (AEST)
    We hold Bar-Fight Nights on Friday as guild events with prices to be won as a little PVP Contest!
    We are always in the mood for pvp in sewers most of our members are AD but there is a few EP and DC players as well.
    We regularly farm dungeons for sets and most of our members won’t shy away with helping new comes and old comers to the guild!

We are currently looking for Oceanic players mainly however if you find yourself on super late at night from the US looking for a friendly, helpful guild
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    I sent you an invite but I thought I should tell you about our guild too. We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are an AD guild primarily but we also have people from other alliances too. Most of our players are EST players but we manage to get together on a regular basis to play and have fun. We are a casual guild that helps each other in every aspect of the game. I hope that you will consider us for one of your guild choices. Our guild master is Mercedes180. We have a great guild officer core. There is usually at least one officer on. Hope to see you soon!
  • Vindictress
    I would like to extend an invitation to Illicitus. We have many members who wish to guild group up for dungeons and more. Were casual eastern time. We have a website that you can request certain dungeons, or help with anything else or use voice for immediate responses. We also use discord for text purposes as it's easier than in game texting for most of us. If you wish to know more you can message either one of us and we would be glad to offer more information or answer questions that you may have.

PSN:
    Damien-271 (Daemon Malos)
    Trisqit (Princess Vindictive)
    xrastamadnessx (Lady Pastafarian)
    Valendreath (Valkis Corvin)
    Stoffs77 (Kingjoff)
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit