The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lagger than b4

toxikh.earth89neb18_ESO
thats why i dont play in azura, its way lagger than tf, even if i dont have max cp, tf is much better to play probably coz they put more memeory ram to tf lol, i think ill just farm some gear this weak coz insta kill is not my thing with 3-4fps
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura EU had close to no lagg today, TF is unplayable currently.
    :]
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the blob spam guilds like the CP system because it gives them an advantage over the newer players they farm.

They probably figure if they can lag the servers out really hard, they can make this test inconclusive for ZOS and keep the CP system in PvP.

The real cause of Lag is the actual playstyle of the cancerous blobspammers and the game mechanics and skills that reward that playstyle.

When Eye of the Flame was added to the game, Character names I hadn't seen in months were suddenly back in the game running spamblobs with it.

If some of those people permanently left the game (like they did when prox det got nerfed) the game would be a better place and also lag less.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the blob spam guilds like the CP system because it gives them an advantage over the newer players they farm.

They probably figure if they can lag the servers out really hard, they can make this test inconclusive for ZOS and keep the CP system in PvP.

The real cause of Lag is the actual playstyle of the cancerous blobspammers and the game mechanics and skills that reward that playstyle.

When Eye of the Flame was added to the game, Character names I hadn't seen in months were suddenly back in the game running spamblobs with it.

If some of those people permanently left the game (like they did when prox det got nerfed) the game would be a better place and also lag less.

If the people who cried about organised pvp also left the game, it wouldnt lag at all and gvg fights would be awesome. Perspective its cool isn't it.

Organised groups like playing in organised groups. It doesnt matter CP, no CP, Softcaps, Dynamic Ulti. Those groups who have always destroyed you will still destroy you with whatever system they are given.

There is a difference between a coordinated group of players and a zerg swarm.
    AVAVA is generally built for balance between coordinated groups and zergs. Soloers have their place but they shouldn't be the focus of any true AVAVA. There should be content for them mixed in but they will and should never replace coordinated groups.

As I have no clue who you are I cant say which group you fit within.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 27, 2017 11:54PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's not fun but it's good for the test to have people recking performance .
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving this. At Chalman right now on in Haderus Xbox NA (Xbox version of Trueflame), and the game is a glorified flipbook. All this did was hurt the solo player, and cause everyone to buy a couple kutas. Useless change.
    Edited by SnubbS on February 28, 2017 12:25AM
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If the people who cried about organised pvp also left the game, it wouldnt lag at all and gvg fights would be awesome. Perspective its cool isn't it.

Except that solo players don't cause lag and blobspammers do. So without a valid counter example just flipping around the argument is meaningless.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I found the source of the lag.

"Larger numbers should basically always win" - Eric Wrobel 2017.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not for me, the game plays significantly better for me...AD had their whole faction at Ales early with half of EP and Half of D.C. My frame rate never dropped below 35 ping never went higher then 120 despite everyone clashing with Destro Ultimate s

It's been a huge performance difference in a good way for me, everyone in my TS said the same things they all said:

Wow people are not immortal anymore and the game doesn't lag lag lag
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on February 28, 2017 4:42AM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• out51d3r
    out51d3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played for a few hours. I'm cautiously saying it's better. I did see one red ping for a short time. Normally I'd see more of them though. One day isn't enough of a test to be sure, but I like what I've seen so far.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally its way better for me.

Normal ping 280, highest its gone is 331. Still bearable.

My fps however is suffering a little.

This is PC, NA, TF.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 Haderus was pop locked all day yesterday.

Never had better performance since playing in BWB at launch.

Lag is almost a non factor with no cp.