The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot Start Client following latest Patch

Malborn66
Malborn66
✭✭✭
I normally use 64-Bit clients but they seem to be broken (both PTS and Live EU).
Using the Elder Scrolls Online Launcher (not something I normally use to access the Game) you press the PLAY button and nothing happens!
This is true for Live EU and PTS.

BTW the download seemed to fail and I had to run a rebuild and that also failed. When I restatred the Launcher it seemed to be OK except that the PLAY Button did nothing at all.

Help!

Malborn
PC-EU
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue after patch.

I downloaded the patch, restarted my computer & started the client as Administrator. Worked for me.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since both the download and the repair failed, those need to be sorted first before you can play. Reboot your PC, try the Repair again after it comes up
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Lieblingsjunge & Nestor,

Thanks for your advice, I am now up and running.

Malborn
    PC-EU