The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help finding costumes I want to buy.

GizmoX64
GizmoX64
✭✭
I want to get some costumes and figure out their crown price before I buy the actual crowns.
I've looked all over the crown store for the costumes but can't find them.
I've gone item by item even in the packages and can't find them.

So I'm asking where do I buy these costumes:
Imperial Guard Centurion heavy armor costume
Priest of the Green costume
Treasure Hunter costume, I really want that one, I see it on the Anvil girl near the blacksmith.

I've asked in zone chat and get told got it in the crown store, but again, can't find them.
Please help, thanks.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They remove many costumes over time to rotate in new stock. It is possible these costumes may return at a future date or may become part of future Crown Crate additions.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Guard Centurion costume was part of the Imperial Officer Pack. There were two other costumes in that pack. It was withdrawn from sale in May 2016. As for the Priest of the Green costume, that was available for a short period of time and was withdrawn in July 2016. The same date for withdrawal applies to the Treasure Hunter costume. All info courtesy of the very helpful UESP site.

...and herein lies one of the problems with the Crown Store. If you're new to the game, want to create a new character and suddenly find you're looking for a particular costume to suit, or had to do be elsewhere and missed your opportunity to buy something (particularly for those costumes that are only on sale for a week or so), you're going to miss out. It's very 'frustrating'. And yes, i'm trying to be polite.

It is possible that items previously on sale will be listed as a 'possible reward' (i.e. not necessarily guaranteed to be available to you) in a Crown Crate - the Soul Shriven Costume Pack certainly was. I've asked questions here in the forums about the likelihood of the Priest of the Green costume making such an appearance, but I have had no reply.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, @GizmoX64 :(
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • GizmoX64
    GizmoX64
    ✭✭
    menedhyn wrote: »
    ... All info courtesy of the very helpful UESP site...

Nice find, thank you for that link.
    Shame they remove items from a store with unlimited shelves.
    By the looks of it they could of made some extra $ off me, being 2700 worth of crowns, however much that is.
    Man I really wanted that Treasure hunter outfit for my main, and the Priest of the Green for my mage :(
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GizmoX64 wrote: »
    menedhyn wrote: »
    ... All info courtesy of the very helpful UESP site...

Nice find, thank you for that link.
    Shame they remove items from a store with unlimited shelves.
    By the looks of it they could of made some extra $ off me, being 2700 worth of crowns, however much that is.
    Man I really wanted that Treasure hunter outfit for my main, and the Priest of the Green for my mage :(

They believe that they can make more money by limiting the older sets to crown crate seasons. It's a shame, really.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.