The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Opinion Feedback: What's the best Add-On for switching Bar and Gear?

parkham
parkham
✭✭✭
Still fairly new to game - I just discovered something called "Wardrobe" through Deltia's video on the Tube. I went to look it up and it appears it deletes items and hasn't been updated for a while (this may not affect everyone, of course).

Anyway, what do you guys and girls think the best Bar and Gear Add-On is? The only other one I've found is Wykkd but it appears to only do bars.

Thanks!

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
- Divine Crusade Guild
- Greybeards & Gals Guild
- Dead Citizens Guild
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Dressing Room . Heard Alpha Gear is good as well . Try those out .
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    AlphaLemming has been a tad MIA, so it's unknown when Alpha Gear may get another update. Dressing Room is pretty good.

Wykkyd Outfitter admittedly has a few quirks, Ravalox and I have it on our list of things to iron out. For skills, SWAPS is rather useful and you can keybind skill sets.
    Edited by calia1120 on February 27, 2017 4:21PM
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    I use AlphaGearLives or something. It's a little buggy (i.e. it sometimes doesn't swap over my resto staff so half of my abilities are null in the situation I need it) but it's decent.

My fix for the aforementioned bug is to do it myself (I can live with a single staff when it still does gear/skills just fine) before running into combat.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd agree on Dressing Room, looks good and easy to use.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    @Cherryblossom and others. I'm going to try Dressing Room out, thanks yall.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer Dressing Room. It's pretty intuitive imo. I thought Alpha Gear was a little overreaching with needing to create armor presets then skill presets, then piecing those together. Dressing room was just "Save what i'm wearing now to preset 1. Save what skills I have loaded to preset 1. Done."

When switching presets, it will wait to load your off-hand skills until you switch as it can't load those until they're active. That's about the only gotcha but it's true with any of them. I didn't know that at first and would run into a fight, switch bars... then be stuck with the wrong skills.
    Edited by Karius_Imalthar on March 3, 2017 3:48PM