The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU vs NA Maintenance

vHeratax
vHeratax
✭✭
I'm sure, NA maintenance will finish before EU maintenance
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you have 50/50 shot of being right.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »

Actually 33,33...% chance cause they might finish at the same time also. :)
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    LordGavus wrote: »

Actually 33,33...% chance cause they might finish at the same time also. :)

Haha, true.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probabilities are fun.

There is a 25% probability of me getting an Awesome for this post...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We totally understand it's going to be America first - but can we just say, 'The EU second?'
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goes without saying.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU has been online for a few minutes now.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they did them at the same time because they're linked in some way so they both finish at the same time. But then I'm usually at work during maintenance so I've never paid close attention to when exactly it ends.
    Lettigall wrote: »
    We totally understand it's going to be America first - but can we just say, 'The EU second?'

Did that meme actually make it across to America?
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NA is online now.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eu is online BTW, even though forums say no.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor consoles. 3 more hours :(
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I thought they did them at the same time because they're linked in some way so they both finish at the same time. But then I'm usually at work during maintenance so I've never paid close attention to when exactly it ends.
    Lettigall wrote: »

Did that meme actually make it across to America?

Our internet made it across to you so I'm sure your meme traveled the vast ocean as well. :p