Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magplar pve build question...

peak99
peak99
✭✭✭
I don't have MD swords but I DO have 2x sharpened BSW swords..

If I wanted to run 5/5 MD/BSW using BSW swords do you think I will lose too much BSW uptime? Hesitant to gold out the swords, and I'm on console so hoping someone more knowledgeable can chime in for me.

Thanks.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even without the moondancer swords you can achieve high dps. I get 45K - 50K without them (using still infallible instead).
    Much depends on rotation.
    As for your specific question: I don't think you lose out much on the BSWbuff, as you stay like most of the time on your dualwield-bar (jabbing, executing,...). Only thing you do on your backbar is putting your blockade one every 7-8 secs, a spear or a ritual. If u barswap fast enough your blockade won't land before your on your DW-bar.

Fire damage can be procced by every thick of your elemental blockade or by grothdarr.. but as you stay like most of the time on you main bar... Don't see the problem.
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • peak99
    peak99
    ✭✭✭
    ^ this is what I was thinking...I have 1 md sword so might just wait tho. Also have pretty good damage with Infall rn, 32k 3m dummy no ult/buffs.

Tx for ur input.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    peak99 wrote: »
    I don't have MD swords but I DO have 2x sharpened BSW swords..

If I wanted to run 5/5 MD/BSW using BSW swords do you think I will lose too much BSW uptime? Hesitant to gold out the swords, and I'm on console so hoping someone more knowledgeable can chime in for me.

Thanks.

You wont...Our templar pulls 55-60k+ with BSW swords and you never have to worry about watching which bar you are on to synergize, I think that actually works a lot better than 2 MD swords...