The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA server down, placing bets for the Xbox server tonight

PlaceboSoul
PlaceboSoul
✭✭✭
I am going to take 9pm.

Any takers for other time slots?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to take 9pm.

@PlaceboSoul

XB1 EU was reset yesterday midday. XB1 NA was reset last night around midnight. It will be another couple days before the XB1 needs a reset ....

That is not a prediction but a hopeful thought that it makes it a couple days .....
  • GunMetalGazm
    Should have said 10 pm cuz it just crashed right now.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as Central Time is concerned, you nailed it.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to take 9pm.

This is ridiculous. I try not to complain, but how does ZOS run a business like this? Is it the owners? The Managers? The programmers? Who is driving this bus and saying it's acceptable? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , when are you going to just fix the bugs and crashes??? It is non-stop.
  • PlaceboSoul
    PlaceboSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Huh, off by an hour.

Yeah, I was being cynical and joking......

This is getting ridiculous.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • JuniorChicken
    JuniorChicken
    Soul Shriven
    It's pathetic, this is the only time of day I can play and the server is down once again.
  • RONIN7EVEN
    RONIN7EVEN
    ✭✭
    Yep servers just went down before I could finish a mission. Glad I'm not ESO Plus. '-'
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huh, off by an hour.

Yeah, I was being cynical and joking......

This is getting ridiculous.

You were right, off by an hour is right on ... it happened .....

I thought the XB1 NA would run for at least 24 hours before needing a maintenance reset, guess I was wrong.

You are also right, this is getting ridiculous ..... This is a major bug, ZOS should be responding to us on what they are gonna do to resolve this issue .....

• Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually got the ten minute warning in game of the server going down. Manage to wrap up the quest I was on.
  • ryanc91b16_ESO
    ryanc91b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Appleblade wrote: »
    I actually got the ten minute warning in game of the server going down. Manage to wrap up the quest I was on.

eu is down now this is stupid
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm xb1 Eu had to be taken down Friday and Saturday night so I reckon about 08.30 pm
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭

This time it was a scheduled maintenance. New bet, will this maintenance fix anything? I'm betting no, anyone else?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jolter wrote: »

This time it was a scheduled maintenance. New bet, will this maintenance fix anything? I'm betting no, anyone else?

@Jolter

It'll add the software for what they identified but so many new and old server issues remain so who k Les what will change and if it's good or bad.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501