The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 304

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Apparently my account is already logged in but how im logging in my self
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I'm getting that too now on ps4 NA, guess we'll be getting maintenance early
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toomdad wrote: »
    Yea I'm getting that too now on ps4 NA, guess we'll be getting maintenance early

They'll do it twice... The game is utterly broken right now. It's been broken for about 12 months but they've been brushing the issues under the carpet. This is make or break for ESO right now. I've a horrible feeling it's all going to go down like dominoes...
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Minutes before trader bids ended lol
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toomdad wrote: »

Is that what it is just got out of the wailing prison at the infinite loading screen to bleackrock so i close it restart then when i tried to log in it said the error 304 account already logged in ps4 NA
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happening to me, going to cause trader issues. This is starting to be an annual occurrence, I really hope they fix it....but the traders lost because of it isn't fair imo!!
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess 14 hours of game play was enough for today... at least I got a bid in 1/2 hour prior... Find out in the morning.