Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

server?

gogofoo
gogofoo
so xbox, pc and ps4 server all different? we don't play together?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're correct, they're all separate servers. There are also separate North American and European servers for each format.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • gogofoo
    gogofoo
    Is there anyway to find out which population has more? I played on NA PS4 server, and there often feel very empty. So maybe I should give PC a try?

PS4 may feel empty becuase I don't see much people talking in the text box
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there's any way to find out how many people are on each server, you just have to go by how many you see around.

I've only ever played on PC but I imagine text chat would be a lot less active on consoles because for a long time they only had voice chat so lots of people got used to using that. Also unless you have a keyboard connected to your console typing anything could be kind of annoying so it's probably easier to just use voice chat.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"