Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any tips on weapon damage and spell damage.

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for ways to build my spell damage for my magic characters and also the same for my stamina characters for weapon damage what are the best ways to level up with both for those different characters I have.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SInce weapon and spell damage scales with your resource, find ways to increase your magicka or stamina pool. Raise your equipment level, use magic or stam enchants on armor and spell or weapon damage enchants on jewelry, Be sure to buff your pool with food. Look at skill passives that increase pool, like Inner Light.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    SInce weapon and spell damage scales with your resource, find ways to increase your magicka or stamina pool. Raise your equipment level, use magic or stam enchants on armor and spell or weapon damage enchants on jewelry, Be sure to buff your pool with food. Look at skill passives that increase pool, like Inner Light.

Okay I'm working on a stamina Nightblade Khajiit and Magicka sorcerer dark elf.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on February 26, 2017 2:25PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also search for specific sets that will improve your raw spell and weapon dmg the easiest to get are crafted ones like julianos or hundings rage. You also have sets like burning spell wave or molag kena that are increasing your base stat by a lot for a short time intervals, also you can find sets like silks of the sun or automaton that are increasing your spell/weapon dmg just for some specific skills.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge