The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trial Focused PVE Guild Recruiting

• Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    My main is a Magplar healer thats ran heals in all vet trials, with the exception of vmol( soclose though). One of my guilds fell apart due to issues with guild master. Looking for a progression guild for vmol mostly, but will run any vet trial, dungeon, and keep the group going. My in game name is @Flowersquisher , if you're short on healers let me know
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ya, 600+ cp with spc and either twi rem, worm or aether
  • trixter33ub17_ESO
    trixter33ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join and run trials if the guild is still alive friend me in eso @bryce33
  • Redhawk05
    Redhawk05
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for a mature PVE guild on NA server. I am a 220 champ Dragonknght tank. I can play nightly from 9-Midnight EST normally. Looking to do dungeons and trials. I am ESO Plus, and have Morrowind Expansion.

50 in all trade skills except enchanting.

PSN Message me please: Redhawk05

Thank you.
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    Interested psn Levi702
  • 6lackzeu5
    6lackzeu5
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite I'm experienced and completed all trials except vmol up to the twins psn Db3416
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    Edited. I requested an invite for a friend and found out he's already in this guild. Thanks. :):)
    Edited by ricam on June 20, 2017 2:55PM
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer
  • kidpoker85
    kidpoker85
    Soul Shriven
    Cp 412 dps and heals
    Psn: kidpoker85
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    Invites sent. Make sure you join our band to sign up for trials
  • Finsterlicht
    Finsterlicht
    Soul Shriven
    I've got about 250ish CP and have never done any trials, and maybe 1 or 2 dungeons. I'd like to experience more of that content. If you don't mind being patient with a noob, I'd love an invite!

PSN is Finsterlicht
    Edited by Finsterlicht on June 27, 2017 4:43PM
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    630 CP off tank, DPS. Need to run vMOL and HoF. PSN is in my signature
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Exordis
    Exordis
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings, I was checking out the forums and your guild seems to be a prefect fit for me. I am looking for a progressive endgame PvE guild that is focused on the most difficulty content. I am a new play to ESO, However, I am not new to end game MMOs. At one point I was 100 in the worlds in World of Warcraft. I am not max capped on CP but I have leveled fast and learn fast. I am also will to help out in anyway possible. I am playing a healing Templar.

If you are interested my PSN is: ArsinicXclimax.

Thank you
  • MarronMarvel
    MarronMarvel
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'd be happy to join. PSN is Marron-Marvel. Have completed all endgame content except Hard Mode vMaw and vHoF.
  • Bezz
    Bezz
    ✭✭
    Psn puncheswitrock
    Psn runzwitskizzorz
    We are looking for an endgame trials guild to run pve of all the available co tent from vet dungeons to trials and vdsa. We used to play a lot during vet 12 days and now are playing catch up.
    Co 567 and 404 tank/dps and a heal fully geared with trial experience.
  • fungusamongus
    I'd like to join. CP 630. PSN: Fungusamongus568
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    Invites sent.
  • agentpixi
    agentpixi
    ✭✭
    Agent_pixi_bops cp630 tank, healer, and dps. Add meh
  • Fesuni
    Fesuni
    PSN: Fesuni

385 DK Tank, Temp Healer and Mag Sorc.
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    Invites sent. After joining please download and join our "Band" if you want to join our scheduled trial runs
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: ryotog

Been around ESO since the alpha test, moved to PS4 around the first of the year.

440cp, magplar main, most other stuff if needed to fill holes. Just starting group content seriously, but know the game, dont stand in red etc.
    Edited by Riptide on July 10, 2017 5:46PM
    Esse quam videri.
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    That's not a problem. Just speak up and let us know if you have not ran a particular trial before. We'll explain the mechanics as we go.
  • ByronicAero
    ByronicAero
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested
    PSN: addyyoungstar
    Toons Tank/Healer/Dps
    CO 418
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment Open.
    Come join in on some trials.
    Starting Hardmode's soon.

Drop a message here or contact me on psn: JuggaloAmp.

Alternatively get the app "Band" and search "Aedra".
    Edited by Amp151 on August 18, 2017 12:24PM
  • dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see you guys still going strong!
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭

Thanks.
    If you ever have time to get back into it hit me up.
    We'd be glad ta have ya back.
  • phildaflip
    phildaflip
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Phildaflip low CP but very active Magicka Sorc plz send invite
  • dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Amp151 wrote: »

Thanks.
    If you ever have time to get back into it hit me up.
    We'd be glad ta have ya back.

I have actually been thinking about playing again but it would be very casual.
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    healer here looking for a trails guild. I have a templar with a full set of cure and worm. just need to define it a little. ill run trails most night also can and have healed all vet dungeons besides shadows. I'm cp 300 my name is Dirtydirt81
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Dirtydirt wrote: »
    healer here looking for a trails guild. I have a templar with a full set of cure and worm. just need to define it a little. ill run trails most night also can and have healed all vet dungeons besides shadows. I'm cp 300 my name is Dirtydirt81

Will send invite tonight.
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    looking for a trials guild as well cp630 healer done all craglorn vet trials psn koko71105