The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Time to REBUILD ESO

rivenjr
rivenjr
✭✭✭
@ZOS Let me guess, your code has become a mystery to your developers, you have failed to pay the original developers a competitive rate and have lost the original intellectual talent that first developed this monsterly addictive game. Or maybe by some miracle you treat your developers right, they are still on staff wishing you'd give them a chance to rebuild this from the ground up. They've learned so much about how they should have done their data models and information architecture. It is time to admit that every patch creates more issues and you just need to rebuild this thing. ESO V2. Just please let us migrate our templates!!!!
Xbox ONE Day One
Server - Xbox NA
Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    rivenjr wrote: »
    @ZOS Let me guess, your code has become a mystery to your developers, you have failed to pay the original developers a competitive rate and have lost the original intellectual talent that first developed this monsterly addictive game. Or maybe by some miracle you treat your developers right, they are still on staff wishing you'd give them a chance to rebuild this from the ground up. They've learned so much about how they should have done their data models and information architecture. It is time to admit that every patch creates more issues and you just need to rebuild this thing. ESO V2. Just please let us migrate our templates!!!!
    What you wrote seems rather likely the truth, and we might wish for a "rebuild" all we want, but no one throws good money after bad.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    What you wrote seems rather likely the truth, and we might wish for a "rebuild" all we want, but no one throws good money after bad.

Is Zenimax losing money on ESO? If so I would agree with you. I was under the impression that Zenimax is making a handsome profit with the new Morrowind expansion coming out.

Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT
  • Xerrok
    Xerrok
    ✭✭✭
    rivenjr wrote: »

^ this!
  • rivenjr
    rivenjr
    ✭✭✭
    Yep and CP Test failed. My champ points are gone but the lag remains. Thanks for the double AP. Next idea?
    Xbox ONE Day One
    Server - Xbox NA
    Internal Storage Only

PVP COLLISION PROPONENT