The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 304 again! Can't log in! Xbo EU

pandazmo
pandazmo
✭✭
This is happening too often! People are getting tired of this. Make it work!
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    I love the game but I HATE these problems.
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    Xbox One NA. I have been getting this message for half an hour now. Has never happened to me like this before. Normally it's a couple minutes. I would really like to play...
  • MikeMeezy77
    Having the same issue Error 304 saying I'm already logged in...irritating
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the same boat as @RiverDan.
    First time experiencing this. I was going in between houses if that makes a difference. Now I'm getting error 304 player already logged in.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • MikeMeezy77
    This is constant
  • MikeMeezy77
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    This makes you wonder if it's worth to buy Morrowind? Perhaps you get more problems with it?
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    Just about finished with this game. Starting to feel like a job with a crappy boss.