The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strident Springs Demense Lag Issue

VampiricByNature
VampiricByNature
✭✭✭✭
I originally bought Domus Phrasticus but quickly found it wasn't enough space for my statue obsession.

I upgraded to Strident Springs Demense- I now experience extreme lag in certain locations. (particularly the alcove up front near the water)
My best friend is my interior designer and she's constantly swearing bc things get "stuck". It gives her the error that she cannot move items bc someone else is moving them- even though I am nowhere in sight.