The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a mature, active guild

Ethyarion
Ethyarion
✭✭✭
Pretty much what the title says. I've been playing unguilded for almost all of my time in ESO and have reached the point where I've pretty much done everything I can do solo and am getting pretty bored.

I've played MMO since 2000 and have played EverQuest, EverQuest 2, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Rift and so on. Main is a 586 CP Stamina Nightblade in full gold (except jewels).

What I'm NOT looking for;
  • A Pixel Army: More power to your 480+ member guilds but I have zero interest in being number 481
  • The Drama Express: Self explanatory.
  • Progression guilds: Been there, done that got the epic tee-shirt, cuff links and pocket watch.

What I AM looking for;
  • A smaller guild of like minded folk.
  • Dungeon runs, maybe trails in the future.
  • A friendly community where people > pixels of any colour.

I play most every day. Weekdays in the evenings UK time, weekends anything from a couple of hours to most of the day. 9 traits in all slots in Medium & Heavy, working on light & weapons. PM or whisper @Ethyarion

Cheers.
[AD] Tariel Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Stamina Nightblade
[AD] Ethyarion Lithaldoren 1000+ cp Templar Healtank
[AD] Keridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK Tank
[AD] Kerridwen Drachenfels 1000+ cp Stamina DK
[AD] Drachenfels Wyndrunner 1000+ cp Stamina Warden
[AD] Drachenfels Shadowstrike 1000+ cp Stamina Sorceror
[DC] Ethyarion 1000+cp Magika Nightblade
[EP] Abbra Cadaver 1000+cp Magika Necromancer

PC EU Server