The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Items Leaving with Storm Atronach Crates

Khydan
Khydan
✭✭✭
Are all items in Storm Atronach boxes going to leave the crown store come March when the new boxes drop? Are only some of the contents leaving? If so, do we know which ones are? Sure would be helpful
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is leaving to be replaced with new cool stuff :) majority will most likely be what we've seen in past data minings that never made to monthly Crown Showcase!

I'm very excited myself for next Friday!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sabretooth. Gimmie already.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khydan wrote: »
    Are all items in Storm Atronach boxes going to leave the crown store come March when the new boxes drop? Are only some of the contents leaving? If so, do we know which ones are? Sure would be helpful
    There is an announcement stickied to the top of the section detailing Storm Atronach leaving the crown crates. It should answer all your questions. If not, it is the thread to post in for information .....
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is leaving to be replaced with new cool stuff :) majority will most likely be what we've seen in past data minings that never made to monthly Crown Showcase!

I'm very excited myself for next Friday!

You get excited to spend cash on digital items?
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Those might be tied to the Q3 Nord Dungeon DLC. If so, we probably won't see a Sabre Cat variant in the crates until the season starting in September.
    signing off
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get excited to spend cash on digital items?

That's a bit of a strange question to ask on a forum dedicated to a digital store selling digital items for a digital game. But yeah, believe it or not, some people are actually excited about spending money on digital content.
    Edited by MarkusLiberty on February 25, 2017 11:55PM
    *Special Snowflake*

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »

Those might be tied to the Q3 Nord Dungeon DLC. If so, we probably won't see a Sabre Cat variant in the crates until the season starting in September.

I actually think they might be for Morrowind. Each major DLC have had their own mount. TG = Camel, DB = wolf. Maybe Morrowinds is Sabrecat? It's the only mount we've seen that's been data mined.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think they might be for Morrowind. Each major DLC have had their own mount. TG = Camel, DB = wolf. Maybe Morrowinds is Sabrecat? It's the only mount we've seen that's been data mined.

Morrowind isn't a typical DLC, though. It has the armored war horse in the CE, then the various Dwemer-inspired mounts in the Dwarven crown crates. Sabre cats aren't a fit for Vvardenfell's hybrid biome, either.

And even though it does match the biome, I get a hunch I'll be waiting until September for that Hearthfire Kagouti...
    signing off
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's ALL going to be replaced with new stuff.

I don't want any more ugly argonian jaw-bone blades. >:) I thought I saw that it will all be new stuff except for those useless consumables, which they're inexplicably bringing back even though almost no one wants them. :/
    Edited by SydneyGrey on February 26, 2017 9:55PM
  • bluemanjoe_ESO
    so are the atronach stuff "retired" forever? or is there a possibility they will bring them back in a year or 2?
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they will return again next year, or at the end of the year
    *Special Snowflake*

• JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Zo$ we are talking about. They'll make a comeback.
  • plnkfloydian
    The first crown crate I ever opened I got that ice wolf mount and a cool wizard hat and an xp scroll and the other 3 aren't that great, I'll save what I have left for the new crates, I'm excited