The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a crafter willing to lend a hand

Indigochild3rdi
Indigochild3rdi
✭✭✭
Hello fellow Eso friends. I'm a new player. Bout the game a little over a month ago and have been playing everyday (mostly because I just got the Xbox one along with fallout 4 and other games so I'm juggeling between a few) but I'm seeking assistance. My main is only a level 31 orc dragonknight. I was wondering if anybody would be willing to craft me a nice set of armor. I'm a mix between stam and mag (which isn't ideal but it's working so far). I mostly PVE and plan on doing pvp for fun around level 45 or so. I'm on Xbox one NA server. I appreciate it and happy adventuring!
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably not going to get any takers, because it'll be a waste of mats to craft at your level. You should either be leveling up your skills to craft your own armor, or put on many of the drops you get from questing. Most will be at your level.

By the time you hit 45, any crafted armor will be wasted as you'll need to replace it. Most armor lasts about 10 levels when you're this low.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he has the materials any friend in guild would be happy to craft a green set
    On pc so can not help but know its not hard.
    An training set is nice, you get an good bonus in leveling and the set bonus.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys @Violynne @zaria yeah I realized it would probably be a waste. I'm just not into crafting. Never have been. but I'll wait to level up and then get someone to possibly help out when I'm in my veteran ranks.
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    Many guilds have crafters who are happy to help other players out. Sets are not a waste at your level, I have a sorc and have crafted his armor every 10 levels since level 10, he's about to go to level 50 then CP220, so will be doing better gear for him then. Join guilds and see if someone will help you out. I would but I'm on PC NA :-)
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading isn't allowed on the forums, so we unfortunately have to close this thread. As mentioned, it would be recommended to join a guild or check out offers in major cities.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.