The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there anyway to get the game client to re-send the access code email?

junkmail072_ESO
junkmail072_ESO
Soul Shriven
Today I updated my video card driver. I tried to play ESO and it said I needed to enter an access code. I looked at my email account and did not see the access code email. I have received this email in the past, but not this time. I then tried:
1. Logging into support. This required an access code email. This came right away and the code worked. I proceed to enter a support case.
2. I tried changing my email in the account. This requires an access code email. I waited a while and no access code email showed up. Out of frustration I tried it again with another email address. This time I received two access code emails (both for email changes). Based on this experience it really does feel like it's an issue on their end.

I feel pretty confident that if I could have them resend a new access code email form the game client that it would work. Unfortunately it looks like you have to wait 24 hours form the last time you attempted to log in before a new email is sent? Is there any other way?

Thanks,
Squatch