The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Shattered Legion [Trying to resurrect my dead guild] Ps4 NA

zerv-kun
zerv-kun
Hey y'all I have been playing the game more recently in anticipation of the Morrowind update, for the past few days I have noticed how inactive my guild has become.

I am looking to recruit with any new members, i need help with some of the DLC area fights, i am also going for a few of the in game achievements for better houses with Homestead now out.

The guild is called The Shattered Legion (NA Server), has a guild bank, no trader obviously at this moment.

The guild member count is at 56, solely to keep the Guild Bank active. Hit me up on here if you would like to join. My psn is Zerv-Kun.

I am also looking for a friend that is a healer, again to help with the bigger enemies of the DLC areas, and also dungeons.
PSN: Zerv-Kun
ESO NA Server:
Dark Elf Sorcerer Veteran Rank 1 Seiðr
Nord DragonKnight Level 21 Odin Nikarr(Farming Motifs)

Gulid: The Shattered Legion(Ebonheart Pact)
  • jgirard685
    Joel_749 I can help you but I just transferred to PS4 I used to be a pvp commander in my last guild before I transferred I can help you in that area if you want
  • Anders_Howe
    I'd be interested!My PSN is FenrisDA2 I'll go ahead and add you
    PSN - FenrisDA2
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    600cp healer. Wouldn't mind helping you out and Always looking for new friends. Add me psn: CelticDude421