The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to game. Leveling up fighters guild?

wesparker25
wesparker25
Soul Shriven
I'm a new player nightblade and a few of the skills from the fighters guild have some value for the way I want to play. I can't seem to find anymore of the fighters guild quests so I was wonder how to level it up, I can't seem to figure it out. Please help I want dawnbreaker! :smiley:
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    some FG quests will only appear if you reach a certain level (which can be considered as reputation) in the Fighters guild. You can increase that level by killing Daedra and shut down dolmens.
    Edited by Carraig on February 24, 2017 3:30PM
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill undead is the easiest way
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Kill undead is the easiest way

You're right, excellent point.
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, the Fighters Guild Quests do nothing to level your FG. You level it by killing Undead and Deadra and taking down Dolmens.

So, join one of the Dolmen Groups that grind on dolmens, or just tag along, and try to mark (attack) as many mobs as you can so you get credit when it dies. Alikir is one but the zerg gets really huge, so you may not get much credit at each one. Auridon is another and the zerg there is pretty reasonable. But, these groups exist in any zone. Note, pick a zone that drops the Set you want so you can get the jewelry for it. If your Stamina, use a Bow as that has the fastest ranged light attacks. Or, use AoE weapon skills.

Also, there is an FG daily that has you take out the dolmens in a given zone.

Also, there are some zombie and bloodfiend grind spots that will level your FG, so you don't have to do the dolmens.

Or, you can go to Coldharbor, it's all deadra and undead up there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have posted, you can level FG by killing undead, werewolves, etc....look at the F.G. passives. Some places in the game are loaded with undead such as near Evermore in Bangkorai. An entire village nearby that you can grind killing undead.

Won't take long to level F.G.
  • wesparker25
    wesparker25
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Oddly enough, the Fighters Guild Quests do nothing to level your FG. You level it by killing Undead and Deadra and taking down Dolmens.

So, join one of the Dolmen Groups that grind on dolmens, or just tag along, and try to mark (attack) as many mobs as you can so you get credit when it dies. Alikir is one but the zerg gets really huge, so you may not get much credit at each one. Auridon is another and the zerg there is pretty reasonable. But, these groups exist in any zone. Note, pick a zone that drops the Set you want so you can get the jewelry for it. If your Stamina, use a Bow as that has the fastest ranged light attacks. Or, use AoE weapon skills.

Also, there is an FG daily that has you take out the dolmens in a given zone.

Also, there are some zombie and bloodfiend grind spots that will level your FG, so you don't have to do the dolmens.

Or, you can go to Coldharbor, it's all deadra and undead up there.

Thank you! this is very helpful. I'm new to this type of game and there's so much to take in and learn about how to level everything. I will probably be asking a lot of questions on these forums so please bear with me! :blush:
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kill undead and daerda. I use the public dungeon in Cold Harbour.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may also find this helpful

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3832426/#Comment_3832426 (whole thread is good, so scroll up too)

Most of what is in this thread is for later, but pay attention to the Crafting discussion if Crafting interests you, and it should

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/319438/champion-points#
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a spot in Coldharbour southwest of the Everfull Flagon wayshrine as shown here. It's a pretty well-known spot for grinding skills and leveling up to 50, so there's an average chance of it being occupied. All of the mobs here are zombies, and it serves the purpose of leveling Fighter's Guild just as well as it does for leveling skills.

Alternatively, you can always get in on a Dolmen grind. All of the undead and daedra you slay at Dolmens count towards FG progression. It's quite easy to get in on these groups, and even easier to grind, albeit quite boring.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    There's a spot in Coldharbour southwest of the Everfull Flagon wayshrine as shown here. It's a pretty well-known spot for grinding skills and leveling up to 50, so there's an average chance of it being occupied.
    This certainly explains my surprise yesterday to see a ton of players kiting Daedra. Makes sense, considering how dense the area is in relation to the Everfull quest.

Coldharbour is definitely an easy place to level FG. I hit nearly two ranks and I've only been there a short while (I kill everything that moves).