The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting Stuck in the furniture after sitting down.

Archivez
Archivez
Played for the first time yesterday after the update and have to say I love the improvements and noticed that I can now sit down on furniture not sure if I could do this before :D . I think this is brilliant however every time I would come out of the sitting position I would get stuck in the furniture.

Thought I would make a note of this for the team

Cheers
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your butt is too big for the chair don't sit in it! :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Archivez
    Archivez
    Turelus wrote: »
    If your butt is too big for the chair don't sit in it! :tongue:

haha :D
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try /diet
  • DoublePlay543
    DoublePlay543
    Soul Shriven
    How do you sit down on furniture (from Xbox)? I thought would be with the A to interact but I just jump.