The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm looking for a vampire willing to bite me on XB1. It would be greatly appreciated my friends.

plnkfloydian
I've been looking for a bite for over a week now and anytime I get some responding it's only because I offered gold. I'd really hate to have to pay as I did with my werewolf, that 10k sat me back quite a bit. I've made quite a few generous friends on ESO and have always tried to pay it forward where I can, when people ask for gold I even offer to send them 2 gold for every 1 gold they send me just saying I'm a good player & would like some help, thx
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What server are you on? Your profile doesn't say. I'm on PC/NA